Profile for D. J. Gregson > Reviews

Content by D. J. Gregson

D. J. Gregson (Merseyside, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Nikon UR-5 Adapter Ring
Nikon UR-5 Adapter Ring
Price: 51.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but indespendable, 17 April 2014
This adapter is escential if you wish to use your Nikon 60mm D micro lens with the Nikon R1C1 close up speedlight kit. The only critisism I would say is that it should be included as part of the R1C1.

Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Casne with Mobile Phone
Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Casne with Mobile Phone
Price: 33.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday gift, 6 Oct 2013
My two year old grandsons favourite birthday gift on the day. It's amazing that he knew what to do with the drill immediately, it must be some in built man thing!

Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Running Bib Vest-3 Colour
Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Running Bib Vest-3 Colour
Offered by Time To Run Limited
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-vis running bib, 6 Oct 2013
Excellent quality plus I'm much more confident while on my morning walk, as at 6.00am it is still dark. I forget I'm wearing it it's so light.

Lexar Multi-Card 25-in-1 USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader
Lexar Multi-Card 25-in-1 USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader
Price: 19.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 4 Sep 2013
The card reader looks very neat and tidy when not in use with its open and closed design. My main use is for reading compact flash cards and it is one of the best readers I've used for accepting cards. The USB 3.0 connection is an added bonus.

Christmas Pyramid 12 Inches Nativity Play - Christmas Scene with Carolers and Angels - With 4 Candle Holders and Handpainted Figures - Limited Edition 500 Pieces Only - By Henry Brubaker - Including 20 Candles (Made in Germany)
Offered by Brubaker (The fast shipper!)
Price: 149.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pyramid Nativity., 22 Dec 2012
The Christmas Pyramid Nativity is delightful and is now displayed in a prominent position in our Christmas decorations. Unfortunately the Nativity arrived without the twenty candles included in the item description. Amazon kindly offered a partial refund and I was able to buy the candles from eBay. As the Nativity was very expensive I didn't expect such an elementary mistake by Brubaker.

Photographing Pattern and Design in Nature: A Close-up Guide
Photographing Pattern and Design in Nature: A Close-up Guide
by Arnold Wilson
Price: 17.73

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" book, 5 Dec 2012
This was one of the best books I've read on the subject. Not only was it very informative but it was written in a way that made it a pleasure to read. The images in the book were truly amazing and I found them inspirational.

Steiff 32cm Elmar Teddy Bear (Golden Brown)
Steiff 32cm Elmar Teddy Bear (Golden Brown)
Price: 39.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Steiff 32cm Elmar Teddy Bear, 24 Aug 2012
I bought this bear as a first birthday gift for my grandson Theodore; and I'm pleased to say that for my Teddy it was love at first sight with his teddy. I'm hopefull they will become life-long companions and friends.

Bose  OE2 Audio Headphones - White
Bose OE2 Audio Headphones - White
Price: 129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose OE2 Audio Headphones (White), 24 Aug 2012
Very light on the head and quite comfortable on the ears, even on extended listening times. The detachable cable is longer than my previous Bose headphones which is a nice surprise. The best thing about these headphones though is the outstanding sound reproduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melkco Luxe Ultra Slimline Handmade Leather Case - Apple iPod Touch 4th (New 2010/11 version) 8GB 32GB 64GB - Vintage Brown, 24 Aug 2012
The leather case for my ipod is very well made and is a perfect fit. It is very slim and doesn't seem to add to the dimensions of the ipod; all in all it's an elegent addition; I'm very pleased with it.

Apple iPod touch 64GB - White - 4th Generation (Launched Oct 2011)
Apple iPod touch 64GB - White - 4th Generation (Launched Oct 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple ipod Touch 64GB, 24 Aug 2012
I am very pleased with my ipod touch and it more than surpassed my expectations. I especially like the apps; I used the skype app to video call my family back in the UK while I was on holiday in Italy recently, it was tremendously satisfying. All in all a superb product.

Page: 1 | 2