Profile for Sebby > Reviews

Sebby

Don't Talk To Me About Love [Clean]
Don't Talk To Me About Love [Clean]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Has lasted the test of time just like Claire herself., 10 Aug 2013
I recently saw Claire Grogan on TV at the age of 51. She was just as lovely now as she was as a young woman both in appearance and as a person. I grew up in Glasgow around this time with bands like Simple Minds, Hipsway, Orange Juice and have great memories of this period. Songs transport you back to a moment in time but sometimes your heroes grow older badly, change in appearance and personality, commit heinous crimes and there are now songs I can't listen to and enjoy anymore. I know with Claire these memories will always be safe. Thirty years on I still don't have a clue what she is singing at the end but it doesn't stop me singing along, a bee ba bo, a dee da do. Love it...............

Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon) [New Edit]
Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon) [New Edit]

5.0 out of 5 stars 2013 Video version., 10 Aug 2013
This sounds to me like the 2013 video version though it's listed as a remix. Previously purchased another version of this shown at the top of the list thinking it was this version but instead got an earlier 2012 mix which was good but not what I wanted. Edit: 17/8/13. Just seen that they've now put the 2012 version to the same video. Confusion is good for profits.

18 Months (Continuous Mix)
18 Months (Continuous Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 89p I ever spent., 6 Aug 2013
Started off a bit slow but by half way through I loved it and it just kept getting better to the end. Great value at 89p, couldn't believe I got an album length download at this price.

Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon)
Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon)

3.0 out of 5 stars Remix of the Video version., 6 Aug 2013
Great song but as usual, amazon allow you to hear a few seconds before purchase so you don't always know what version you're getting. This one didn't say it was a remix but it certainly isn't the 2013 video version. Had to go through the list again and pay for the correct version. Edit: 17/8/13. Just to confuse things, they're now playing the 2012 version to the current video. Hopefully you'll pick the version you want, confusion is good for profits!