Profile for Xiphius > Reviews

Content by Xiphius

Xiphius "Lord Of The Realm"

Page: 1 | 2
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Sansa Clip+, 21 Mar. 2013
What can I say, I wanted an mp3 player, I did not want an Apple or Sony product (bad experiences with both before) and found this little Clip+ as the only real contender. Was a little nervous buying as the reviews are a bit 50/50. But in my experience (I have owned for approx 2-3 months) I have found it to be a little gem!

Easy to set-up, easy to add songs and very easy to use, it is a tiny little thing (a little bigger than an Ipod Shuffle methinks)

I had one little problem with it when it crashed, but after a read of the instructions, you hold the power button down for a while and hey, it resets, problem solved!

So in short;

Simple to use,
Nice compact size,
Good for running,
Pretty good standard headphones,
No annoying mp3 conversion software,
Has not refused a file yet!
Instructions are simple to follow!
Good price!

Hope this helps :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little unit, 21 Mar. 2013
Bit of a pain to put up, but hardly rocket science! Looks nice and seems pretty sturdy. So good product here!

ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP
ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Halestorm are great!, 21 Mar. 2013
This covers ep is brilliant! I like the original songs and Halestorm have gone and put their own brand of awesomeness all over them!

New Balance MRP0339 Men's Lined Running Trouser - Black, Small
New Balance MRP0339 Men's Lined Running Trouser - Black, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Leg size comes up a bit short, 21 Mar. 2013
But then that might just be me, I take a S for the waist size, but probably need a M for the leg length!

BIRUGEAR Smoke Silicone Skin Rubber Soft Cover Case + UK USB Travel Charger + Mini-USB Cable For SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus+
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Mar. 2013
As the title suggests, great value for money, the case fits the Sandisk Clip really snugly and has been saving my player from damage for a while now. Only used the charge plug once or twice, but it certainly does what it says! So all in all, a wise purchase!

A Game of Thrones: Genesis (PC DVD)
A Game of Thrones: Genesis (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this nonsense?, 29 Jan. 2013
I meant to write this review when this first came out to alert people of how seriously bad this game is!
I never complain about games, as even if they are bad I can find some kind of enjoyment from them. Not so here! Infuriatingly annoying gameplay, bad graphics and just not a fun game at all. Horrible!
A Game Of Thrones deserves a quality strategy game and hopefully one day it will have one. But do yourself a favour and avoid this. Buy the books!

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars Average Product, 29 Jan. 2013
I just don't get on with these headphones at all. I just wanted a cheap spare pair, but these are not comfortable at all and I struggle to keep them in ear. They work though!

The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit
The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great product!, 14 Sept. 2012
I'm new to using a brush and actually spending time shaving, normally I would spend a few moments only (or not at all, I had a beard for a long while!) but this kit is fantastic and has helped me enjoy what is normally a dull routine!

Yes it is a starter brush, you can get better, but get a feel for this one and then upgrade! All in all, good set and you save quite a bit buying it in this kit. The shave cream is marvellous and the post shave balm is soothing and leaves your skin feeling lovely!

The Executive Shaving Company Stand with Lathering Bowl
The Executive Shaving Company Stand with Lathering Bowl
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy!, 14 Sept. 2012
Keeps my gear together, while looking great! What more can you ask! The bowl is an ideal size and the razor stand will fit a Mach 3 or turbo Mach 3.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 1:32 AM BST

The Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Razor
The Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Razor

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Sharp!, 14 Sept. 2012
Easy to load the blade into. Takes a little while to get used to, but a pleasant shave once you have! Great product!

Page: 1 | 2