Profile for LJK > Reviews

LJK (London)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing product, 14 Oct. 2013
Yes, I have to agree with one of the other reviewers - After I have removed these from the pack, I washed them and unfortunately the material does not wash well. They look really ragged after just one wash! I have doubts as to whether they will survive a second wash! I definitely would not recommend this item.

Last Roman Catholic?
Last Roman Catholic?
by James W. Demers

5.0 out of 5 stars A sad commentary but a necessary one, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Last Roman Catholic? (Paperback)
The last Roman Catholic is a sad book because it is so abundantly clear how the Roman Catholic structure has been destroyed from within. We of the faith know that the Church is indefectible as Jesus promised the gates of hell would not prevail against it but it also reminds us what Jesus said 'when the son of man returns will he find THE FAITH on earth?'. There will always be faithful catholics but a remnant now remain, only a remnant. After I read this book I did my research and discovered such terrible things. I had never seen the photographs of John Paul II at the Assisi 'ecumenical' gathering in 1986, and there have been two more of these abominations since that time. Anyone who doubts this well just look it up. When you see the photographs it makes you weep, really weep. It has been a painful journey, really knocked me for 6! I used to dismiss these criticisms as just anti catholic in the days when I knew no better but there is truly a terrible apostasy taking place in these times. I can understand Catholics who don't want to know as I used to be one of them. Because it is terrible to read about it and see the photographic evidence, especially at the Assisi gathering. I believe when one priest, a Franciscan tried to demonstrate against this, he was arrested for doing so. Yes this book should be read by all Catholics but it does take some guts to read it. So if you want the truth of it then be prepared. Once you find out then you have to pray very hard for the next step forward.

Bodymould 3" Single Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover
Bodymould 3" Single Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad reaction to this mattress, 1 May 2013
Initial purchase experience was good and the product was delivered. However I developed a terrible allergic reaction to this product and am still recovering. My face swelled up and a rash developed. I know now, after research, that memory foam can effect some people like this and I was one of them. I felt obligated to post this for the benefit of the buyers who may wish to consider this when purchasing this product. I am still recovering after emergency treatment in the surgery to treat the swelling.

Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillows, 46 x 74 Cm, 2 Pack
Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillows, 46 x 74 Cm, 2 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic Reaction, 27 April 2013
I used these pillows and after a few days my face swelled up so badly that I went into shock and had to visit the Doctor who prescribed me with a huge dose of steroids to arrest the allergy. Buyers please proceed with caution on this item. I contacted this company and they have told me that no other reactions but mine have been reported but I am posting this just in case anyone has had this reaction. It is sufficient for me that I have suffered from the reaction! I certainly would not want anyone else to suffer as I have done.

Is it the Same Church? (Stagbooks)
Is it the Same Church? (Stagbooks)
by F.J. Sheed

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it the Same Church? Definately NO!, 23 Feb. 2013
In the confusion of the aftermath of Vatican 2 it would have been difficult to see it's catastrophic consequences. Is it the same Church, the answer is NO. The author has written a number of books prior to this one, such as Theology and Sanity, so I would rate this book especially in the light of what we now know about the Vatican 2 council. The 'fruits' being, no vocations, low mass attendance and when present a congregation distracted, crazy ecumenism and a total loss of all Tradition. It is hard if not impossible to find a Catholic these days who knows what the church has always taught and what it is still bound to uphold and how Vatican 2 contradicts everything and has indeed given us a different church.

The Immaculate Deception: The Shocking True Story Behind Christine Gallagher's House of Prayer
by Jim Gallagher

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 23 Feb. 2013
Very well researched book. A must read especially for those who believe in these 'messages'.. When you read the details here there is a typical preocupation with money, very big business indeed. It is important to read the testimony of those individuals interviewed in this book who have been hurt both financially and emotionally by this deception.

Our Lady of Fatima
Our Lady of Fatima
by William Thomas Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Our Lady of Fatima (Paperback)
I have read a few accounts of the apparitions of Our Lady at Fatima and I like this one the best. It is easy to read especially given the gravity and importance of the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima. A definate read for our times.

The Book of Destiny
The Book of Destiny
by Herman B. Kramer

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Book of Destiny (Paperback)
Father Kramer is one of those scholars who has truly unlocked the mysteries of the Apocalypse. A must read for all

Goodbye, Good Men: How Liberals Brought Corruption into the Catholic Church
Goodbye, Good Men: How Liberals Brought Corruption into the Catholic Church
by Michael S. Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Devastating, 13 Jun. 2011
This is a book that all Catholics who are serious about their faith should read. It shows why there is a crisis in vocations due to the despicable treatment of 'good men',that is those with traditional Catholic faith who are not encouraged or turned away in favour of the less worthy candidates, who clearly have no calling, no vocation and certainly no love of the Church. But it really does raise a more deeply disturbing question and that is why are the hierarchy of the Church, the 'Bishops', the 'Cardinals' and even the 'Pope' not intervening to arrest this terrible auto demoliton of our Church since the Vatican 2 Council? This situation is clear to them,they know about it of that there is no question at all, but what action are they taking to preserve the traditions of the church that each pope is sworn to uphold? I used to listen to Malachi Martin who made numerous excuses for John Paul II and his absolute inaction to arrest the rot, and I would think, why can't he act, why can't he stop this. I have come to the conclusion that these are not true popes since John 23rd, but wolves in sheep's clothing. No true Pope would allow the flock to be lead astray otherwise the gates of hell would have prevailed against the Church, so therefore they cannot be true Popes otherwise these atrocious seminaries would not exist.
If I sound bitter it is because I am one of the children raised in the Novus Ordo 'Catholic' Church in the aftermath of the second vatican council, suffice to say I was taught nothing about the true Catholic Faith! As a consequence I lapsed, as did all of my friends as we had no idea what the mass was (a sacrifice and not a 'service')and also the fact that this Novus Ordo Mess passing off as a true mass is just a service, and that the True Mass was suppressed and now only exists underground where there are a few validly ordained priests left to offer it- We were given no knowledge of the rosary either or the absolute necessity of regular confession to remain in a state of grace, and most of all the Blessed Sacrament, the real presence of Jesus Christ. It is not for nothing that one author referred to my generation as 'the children of winter'.
After reading this book I took further steps in research and found out a lot more. It's sad really because the Ordination rites for Priests and Bishops were changed in the late 1960s by Paul VI and are highly doubtful in validity so no one coming out of the Novus Ordo Seminaries can really be a Priest anyway. Any Roman Catholic who takes the faith seriously must face the issues presented in this book but don't stop at it, keep researching. Praying the Rosary all the way - yes definitely read this book as it will show you the complete disdain that the Novus Ordo fake Catholic church think of Traditional Catholics and the True Holy Roman Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ on the Rock of Peter. As the Blessed Virgin Mary said at La Salette (approved apparition) 'Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist'

The Way of Divine Love (Baronius Press Classics)
The Way of Divine Love (Baronius Press Classics)
by Sister Josefa Menendez

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Jun. 2010
I've had this book in my possession 4 or 5 times. I've really loved it and it is just a classic series of revelations. The last 5 times I had a copy, I would give them away for other people to read and enjoy. This time I've purchased it for the last time and fully intend to keep it. It is a book you can read over and over as there is so much you can get out of it and truly a very inspiring book

Page: 1 | 2