Profile for Rhiannon Bailey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner Black 3.8g
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner Black 3.8g

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 8 July 2015
Flawless product. Goes on easily. Lasts all day and night if you need it to. Dosnt flake off unlike some liquid eyeliners. I've used this eyeliner for 10 years and i'll be using it for 10 more. Brilliant price too. Also very very happy with delivery. Arrived 2 days before it's expected arrival date. Thanks!

Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems
Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems
by Richard Ferber

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential, 30 April 2015
I borrowed this book from the library when my eldest son had me turned into a mombie. He wouldn't sleep unless I rocked him, he screamwd as soon as I put him down in his cot, no matter how smoothly or gently I managed it and it all started again. That's the long story shirt version anyway. Anywhooo. I resorted to this book out of desperation. Within 3 night...it had worked. I could put my son in bed, wide awake. Give him his bottle and story and leave the room. He'd then drift to sleep by himself. I later used it to help him sleep through the night. He's 3 now and has sleptsstraight through ever since. I've now purchased this just incase...aswe have a new baby. I'm ready for any sleep problems that get thrown at me as long as i've got this!

Forever Young Long Wavy Half Wig 3/4 Wig Fall Clip In Hair Extension - Color: Medium Chocolate Brown
Offered by Forever Young.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but it's much more curly than ..., 30 April 2015
Good for the price but it's much more curly than wavy. Perfect if you want a full on curl but if you're after waves then maybe look elsewhere. Very nice product though, looks especially nice when swept to the side.

Forever Young Light Brown 3/4 Half Wig Fall Clip In Hair Extension
Forever Young Light Brown 3/4 Half Wig Fall Clip In Hair Extension
Offered by Forever Young.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 30 April 2015
For the price this is great. Looks really natural. Not poker straight, has a nice natural looking curve to the ends. Much like real hair. Very Happy with this purchase and would buy again. The only thing that could be changed is the colour description. It's more medium brown than light brown.

One Piece Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions (#8 Chocolate brown)
One Piece Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions (#8 Chocolate brown)
Offered by Jimmystar

3.0 out of 5 stars a good cheap buy, 13 Mar. 2015
Brilliant hair colour match with my real hair. Despatched within a few hours of ordering and arrived the day before it was due. Very long indeed. I trimmed it diwn to make it more believable. Easy to put in. Very soft feel. Very convincing once put in. I took the advice of other reviews when it came.to the volume and i'm glad I did. One of these isnt enough. It's very thin. You need two for sure, even with my naturally thin hair. Only down point is that there is a lot of fall out when brushing so I dont think these will last very long. But they brushed easily and returned to their original glory afterwards ready for another use.

Athenia® 22'' inch Clip in Futura Hair Extensions - Six Piece Full Head set - ** 150 GRAMS of hair per pack ** - Heat Style up to a Massive 200 Degrees - Superior Salon Quality - Natural Look & Feel - Colour #8 Medium Brown
Offered by Athenia Hair and Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 4 Mar. 2015
Fantastic. I had never used extentions before but got tired of waiting for my hair to grow and wanted to try out some cheap ones incase I really didnt like wearing them. Very surprised at the natural feel. Easy to follow instructions for use, especially as I was a clip-in virgin. However I got the medium brown and i found that the colour was a bad match for my medium brown hair as these extentions have a slight auburn tint to them. BUT seeing as I needed to revamp my hair anyway I went out and bought a dye to match. Now my hair and extentions match perfectly and you simply cant tell the difference. My husband was very impressed as he was worried i'd look daft but he loves them! Will be buying over and over again!

Gobbolino the Witch's Cat (Young Puffin Books)
Gobbolino the Witch's Cat (Young Puffin Books)
by Ursula Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect childhood story, 26 Nov. 2014
I read this as a child and i was in love with this story. I now have a 3 yearold who just so happens to love magic and cats! Looking forward to reading this to him. I know he'll love it.

Barry M Cosmetics Moisturising Lip Paint Cranberry Red
Barry M Cosmetics Moisturising Lip Paint Cranberry Red

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Nov. 2014
I wanted a really dark vampy red. All the reds I found before this were too bright. This looks brown when you first take the lid off but onconce applied its obviously a rich deep red. Love it. A new staple in my makeup bag.

Ex-Lax Senna (Sennosides) Chocolate Laxative 48 Tablets
Ex-Lax Senna (Sennosides) Chocolate Laxative 48 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 20 Nov. 2014
Works well and tastes delicious! You could easily mistake this for good quality dark chocolate.

Arty's Masterpiece/A Home for Bunny
Arty's Masterpiece/A Home for Bunny
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 5 Nov. 2014
Brilliant. Children's television at it's finest. My almost 3 yearold is obsessed with this show. A combination of aliens, rockets and art all wrapped into a colourful and interactive world that wont fail to impress. I'm an artist and seeing this show help to develop my childs creativity is very pleasing and ofcourse its so much fun that he has no idea he's being educated at the same time. Frequently requested in our household. Only problem?? Only one series! We're waiting for more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5