Profile for Jennifer > Reviews

Content by Jennifer

Jennifer

Forever Young Lady Captain Pirate Fancy Dress Costume + Hat (UK Size 14)
Forever Young Lady Captain Pirate Fancy Dress Costume + Hat (UK Size 14)
Offered by Forever Young

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent costume, 29 Nov 2013
I was surprised at quite how good the costume was, the hat was a little makeshift but you can't expect much more for the price, if you need a costume for a normal event, go for it

Life for Real Dummies (For Dummies)
Life for Real Dummies (For Dummies)
by Richard Sandomir

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had expected, 27 Sep 2013
I had expected this book to be very much about absolute basics of life but it generally wasn't. The title of the book made no sense to what was inside. It was meant to be a funny gift for a friend witha few jokey life tips but it was very serious and a gift that I never gave.

AS/A-Level Religious Studies: Philosophy Flash Revise Pocketbook (Flash Revised Pocketbook)
by Gordon Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally good, 27 Sep 2013
This book is a good question and answers to do with friends as you're revising however some of the questions I found were rather too intellectual and made no real relevance to what we had learned. Don't be put off by this though because the majority were very good and helped to revise in a slightly different way.

My Revision Notes: OCR A2 Criminal Law and the Special Study Paper (MRN)
My Revision Notes: OCR A2 Criminal Law and the Special Study Paper (MRN)
by Sue Teal

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps alot, 27 Sep 2013
I'm currently using this revision guide as a help along side my textbook. It helps a lot when it comes to summarising cases that are relevant to each part of the subject. By this I mean there is a table on each section telling you cases, the ruling and the legal point, this helps so much in finding what is relevant and what to ignore. However it would be a good idea to make sure you look up cases as well, because as they are condensed you may not get the full information you would like. Overall great book, definitely recommend it to anyone studying Criminal Law A2

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 30, 88 ml
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 30, 88 ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars summer holiday life saver, 27 Sep 2013
I loved how easy this made my routine, I just put it on and popped my make up on. I forgot it was even there most days. Great for your skin and sinks in so easily you will never notice it. I wish it was sold in the UK but I will continue to order it here because it is greatly worth it.