Profile for dnassib > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
DIGITTRADE LS114 Summer - notebook sleeve
DIGITTRADE LS114 Summer - notebook sleeve

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
Great design, good quality and it fits really well.

Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2
Cooksmart Dogs Christmas Tea Towel, Pack of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars with nice and bright colors, 27 Mar. 2015
These are very cute, with nice and bright colors, and quite absorbent -- even if not 'amazingly' so.

GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} HTC Desire 500 NEW DESIGN SILICONE GEL PROTECTION CASE COVER + STYLUS (Owl Face With Deer)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars The case is really quirky and looks and fits great, but I've only had it for a few ..., 27 Mar. 2015
The case is really quirky and looks and fits great, but I've only had it for a few months and the color is already wearing off :( So, I wouldn'tsay it's exactly top quality -- but, then again, you do tend to get what you pay for.

Original Antler Dog Chew - Large
Original Antler Dog Chew - Large
Offered by Rapid Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and delicious -- by the looks of it!, 1 April 2014
I got this for my 2 year old rescue pointer, Anastasia, who is a very... dedicated/intensive chewer as an alternative to Nylabones and she absolutely LOVES it! It instantly became her favourite chewy toy and returns to it during the day with true determination ;-)
I like the fact that it is natural and good for her -- it looks and smells great. I've had it for a few months now and it appears to me to be indestructible!! Some of the brown color has now turned to white from the grinding, but that's about it -- I haven't noticed any splintering or chipping so far.
It seemed a little bit expensive at the start but, bearing in mind that it has lasted these few months and it's still absolutely intact, I'd say I've actually made a big saving!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and original case, 1 April 2014
Really quirky and 'different' little case - I love it and get lots of compliments for it, as it is quite original.

Nylabone Dura Chew Chicken, Medium
Nylabone Dura Chew Chicken, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Great treat -- as usual!, 1 April 2014
Anastasia, my rescue pointer, loves these -- and so do I, as they keep her happy and occupied.
Having said that, tiny bits do start falling off after a few days of intensive chewing, so the bone goes in a bin after about a month or so - but I do realize these are not meant to last a lifetime.

Snuggle Factor Dog Raincoat Large 18-20inch Pink
Snuggle Factor Dog Raincoat Large 18-20inch Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic and does the job!, 17 Dec. 2013
This is a very basic item - a fact that is also reflected in the price - but it really does the job and it is especially helpful during a rainstorm when walkies absolutely have to happen! I like the fact that it is lightweight and that it has a hood although, obviously, it does not actually offer any protection against the cold.

Fish4Dogs Sea Jerky Squares 100 g (Pack of 3)
Fish4Dogs Sea Jerky Squares 100 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful snack!, 17 Dec. 2013
My little rescue pointer, Anastasia, absolutely LOVES these and I have taken every opportunity to use them as a training tool, given that she'll do almost anything to get one :)
I like the fact that these are fairly small, so you can treat your dog with quite a few. Also, it is great to know that you are feeding your dog something natural and healthy that you can actually 'see'. Nice one!

Nylabone Dura Chew Plus Chicken, Medium
Nylabone Dura Chew Plus Chicken, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun in the crate!, 17 Dec. 2013
Anastasia, my little rescue pointer, is a great chewer and loves these.

It is true that, after a while, it starts looking a bit tortured (!) (for lack of a better word...!) but I don't see any big/dangerous chunks coming off. Even after months of relentless chewing, and although the bone edges are definitely traumatized, she still loves it :)
I am guessing the chicken flavour is gone now, but the other day I added a dollop of peanut butter in the middle and she went crazy! (in a good way)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 4:18 PM GMT

Nylabone Dura Chew Original, Medium
Nylabone Dura Chew Original, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best chews in the market!, 17 Dec. 2013
Anastasia, my little rescue pointer, is a great chewer and loves these. Hours of fun in the crate...

Page: 1 | 2