Profile for Lizzie London > Reviews

Cute Quilts for Kids
Cute Quilts for Kids
Price: 9.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration., 11 April 2014
Lovely ideas for children's quilts. The techniques are well explained and make want to start on a project straight away. As an ebook easy to carry around and to refer to.

Square Vintage Floral Memo Board - Paris Blue
Square Vintage Floral Memo Board - Paris Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and so useful, 2 Dec 2013
We had a problem of a house full of people and never knowing if everyone is in or out. We are using this board by the front door with some labels for everyone to indicate whether they are home or not. It looks very pretty and since we started using it no one has been locked out! Extremely useful!

How to Make a Quilt - Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
How to Make a Quilt - Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly Rolls explained, 2 Dec 2013
Downloaded on to my iPad so I can see all the instructions and colour effects at any time. Easy to follow information for a beginner like me. Not only is the pattern given, but also all the basics of making patchwork quilts and completing a whole quilt. Concise, a huge help and put together with enthusiasm and love of the craft.

How to Make a Quilt - Medallion Quilt Pattern
How to Make a Quilt - Medallion Quilt Pattern
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to follow, 2 Dec 2013
This wonderful small book which I have down loaded onto my iPad gives step by step picture instructions. These guide you through the whole process simply and logically. I have not made the quilt, but it is a basis for all sorts of ideas, as well as giving basic instructions for the beginner, like me, to follow. So at the end I felt as if I could tackle any number of other projects with these fundamental parts of making a quilt at my fingertips.

How to Make a Quilt - Simple Sampler Quilt Pattern
How to Make a Quilt - Simple Sampler Quilt Pattern
Price: 2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a novice patchwork and quilter, 28 Oct 2013
Having just embarked on a quilting course this e-book gives in really clear steps of making a quilt with photos. It is the best help I could have had for trying out different designs, which are not complicated but have lovely results. I would recommend it highly to anyone who is quite new to the craft.

Empassioned
Empassioned
Price: 34.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piano playing, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Empassioned (Audio CD)
This is a beautiful collection of piano pieces. Easy to listen to many times. The excellent introduction explainig Viktor's reason for choosing to play these particular pieces adds a really good extra dimension to the CD.

De'Longhi Icona CTO4003.G 4-Sl Toaster, Green
De'Longhi Icona CTO4003.G 4-Sl Toaster, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi toaster, 24 Sep 2011
Wanting a toaster a brilliant colour, this fitted the bill. I checked reviews, and am completely happy with it's performance. It is fast, the toast is evenly done. Putting in frozen slices of bread, pressing the defrost button, results in perfect toast. The bagel setting, which only toasts the inside and warms the outside of the bagel is a revelation! We lived with a toaster with just one setting for so long. What a change!