Profile for Tassoula Richardson > Reviews

Content by Tassoula Richa...

Tassoula Richardson

Clear Quartz Cone Shaped Pendulum with Clear Quartz Sphere on top on a Chain with bead grip. Pendulum is Mounted on an Attractive Silver Coloured Metal Surround.Cone length varies between 25-35mm; Chain length approx 18cms. Pendulum comes in a satin drawstring pouch and instructions sheet - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
Offered by Spiritual-Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this because it looked so lovely in the picture. I was not dissapointed. It is elegant, just the right weight, the crystal is clear and mesmorising.
It seems to be working very well - I can't believe how easy it is to use. Can't wait to find out all the answeres to my questions and also to help others if I can.

Crocs Womens Meleen Fashion Sandals 11853-05M-460 Black/Smoke 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, 23 Jun 2014
I am a size 5.5 so ordered size 6 which fit perfectly in length and width.
Extreamly comfortable and very light, will be taking these on holiday this year.
I also bought the crocs with a heel - fantastic. Now I can feel sexy and comfortable at the same time. What joy for somone who can't wear high heels.

LSA Moya Wine Glass 13.9oz / 395ml - Set of 2 | Handmade Wine Glasses, White Wine Glasses, LSA Glassware
Offered by BayTree Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wine glass, 13 Jan 2014
Not only is it sylish, elegant and beautiful to look at the pleasure of drinking out of it is sheer bliss.I use it every day and refuse to put it away for special occasions.I want to enjoy and experience the pleasure every time I have a glass of red wine.
Absolutely recommend them.
I will save up to buy 2 more.

Wilton 6 oz Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray
Wilton 6 oz Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray
Offered by The Baker Shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Jan 2014
I always buy this product - it is easy to use, completly reliable and everything I have baked using this product has come away with no trouble. The baking tin is always clean and I hardly need to wash it.
Highly recommend it.

LSA Ono Jug 40oz / 1.2ltr (Single)
LSA Ono Jug 40oz / 1.2ltr (Single)
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars So Stylish, 8 July 2013
This has got to be a pice of art, it is so pleasing to the eye.
Fits in the fridge perfectly on the door side.
Feels lovely to hold when pouring.
Absolutely beautifyl, maybe not the right word to describe it but it is beautiful.

Traditional Greek Cooking from Cyprus and Beyond
Traditional Greek Cooking from Cyprus and Beyond
by Julia Chrysanthou

5.0 out of 5 stars Well presented and written, 8 July 2013
This is the 3rd copy of this book I have bought, a copy for each of my sisters. I'm thinking of getting one for my daughter and daughter in law who is English and will need to satisfy my son's taste for greek food. When I bought my copy I was so thrilled to see that nearly all the receipes were just how I remember the food to be as a child. My mother is a hopeless cook so I could not rely on her to teach me how to make some of the basic traditional food.

Renew You Collagen Face Masque, 2 x 10ml
Renew You Collagen Face Masque, 2 x 10ml
Offered by Wingate Health Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Something that realy works, 22 May 2013
I love this product. You can feel it working, the skin absorbs it in 20 minutes and the end result is plumped up healthy looking skin. Ideal for any sun dried holiday or mature skin.
Would recomend it highly.