Profile for aK's > Reviews

Content by aK's

aK's

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ovalbuy 8mm Black Agate Beads Tibetan Buddhist Mala Bracelet for Meditation Rosary
Offered by Ovalbuy-Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, Not Worth the Wait (Pop to Camden), 1 Mar 2014
Having waited three weeks for the arrival of this product (due to Chinese New Year) and items having to be sent via Singapore I finally received it today. Item comes in a small gift pouch of sorts and is package within this too which at least keeps it nice and new so I commend it their.

The overall quality of the product is okay, I wasn't expecting anything premium for £6 something but perhaps a little bit more striking then something I could have picked up on a market stall in Camden. In regards to it being a Tibetan Buddhist Mala, I think not, this is a fashion piece that is nothing more then that.

Would I buy from this seller again - yes and no, item was not worth the wait but seller is polite and prompt (Ovel-Buy).

Belkin Essential 013 Grip Vue pour iPhone 4 / 4S TPU - noir
Belkin Essential 013 Grip Vue pour iPhone 4 / 4S TPU - noir
Offered by AVIDES

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad fit!, 8 Jan 2014
Why oh why have Belkin change the fit to this case it was so good! Fit its AWFUL, lose and looks really ugly, avoid this and try to get the older models on Amazon for sale. Look out for the smaller camera hole and you cant go wrong with this case!

Belkin Shield Fusion TPU Thermoplastic Polyurethanes Silicone Protective Cover for iPhone 4 Black
Offered by Micro Online UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Case For Iphone4, 8 Jan 2014
Happy with the case, fits well and has a good premium feel to it. All buttons can be accessed with ease and looks rather nice too. Don't waste your money on expensive similar products, this is my second Belkin case in three years (enough said) just watch out you don't by the new model with the larger camera hole, the fit is awful!

Practical Teaching A Guide to PTLLS & DTLLS
Practical Teaching A Guide to PTLLS & DTLLS
by Linda Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Ann Gravells work but still handy to have, 19 Sep 2013
Having passed my PTTLS using this and the Ann Gravells book "Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector" I would say the later is more vital if you had to choose only one. However, I did use both and found useful elements within this book too, not as easy to read as Ann's work but like I say still worth having around.

Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
by Ann Gravells

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST - A MUST IF YOUR STUDYING PTTLS, 19 Sep 2013
Let me start with I passed my PTTLS assessments with this book. A critical must for any student studying PTTLS, very easy to understand and read, covers all areas of the assessments so its impossible to miss anything out. Not only is this a very important book for the assessments it will help you with the practical elements too, at this price make sure you make the purchase before you start your course! You cant go wrong!

Nike Rongbuk GORE-TEX Waterproof Walking Shoes - 10
Nike Rongbuk GORE-TEX Waterproof Walking Shoes - 10
Offered by Takemore

1.0 out of 5 stars Sending them back!, 28 Dec 2012
I own more then my fair share of Nike trainers / products so know the tell tell signs of trouble!

I have only just gotten these shoes and after trying them on I straight form the off tell that the inner sole was not made to standard! I would get a rubbing on my toes when walking on carpet!???

The shoes themselves are very heavy and would become very tiresome to walk in for hours as I intend to do - sending them back today!

Avoid - there are I'm sure better trekking shoes out there - Nike stick to sports shoes!

IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent at half the PRICE!, 14 Dec 2012
Very pleased with these cables - works well with my new Sony HD TV / Blueray player!

Why you would pay over the odds for the Currys, PC World /Sony own brand cables I have not idea!

Buy Buy Buy!

Black Soft Cloth Xylo-Pouch Case Cover with Drawstring: for the Sony Xperia P Mobile Phone.
Offered by Xylo Uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to stop scratching, 14 Oct 2012
As the title states, this is good enough to stop scratching and nothing more - you will still need a case as this would offer no protection if the phone is dropped. Good for what it is though - even if the price is a little high!

Sony Xperia P TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Sony Xperia P TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Phone / Bad Case, 14 Oct 2012
The phone was sent back - see my review - and this case I chucked in the bin (was not worth the postage back) - cheap and nasty.
Try and find an alternative!

Sony Xperia P Sim Free Smartphone - Silver
Sony Xperia P Sim Free Smartphone - Silver
Offered by Shelfone™

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the rest!, 14 Oct 2012
I brought this phone for my dad, he is 58 and is okay with tech - so let me get that clear to begin with. The phone itself looks good, stainless steal type back and build quality good, the biggest issue is the functions of this mobile device!

I have an Iphone 4, my friends Samnsungs etc and I have tried the lot, this by far is the most annoying in function. Not easy to move from screen to screen, nor is it easy to set up! Dont even get me started on the PC Set up side of things! Interface is slow, not very responsive either.

Sent it back and will stick to Samsungs for him, easy to use and half the price of the Iphone! Avoid this if you dont want to go to uni to learn how to use it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 1:00 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3