Profile for doodleali > Reviews

Content by doodleali

doodleali

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Used these flash drives before., 8 Mar 2014
Which is why I bought this one. I particularly like the fact that you can not loose the cap, as it hasn't got one. They are also reliable and easy to transport. I place a sticky label on the metal swivel cap so I know what data the drive contains. When needed I will purchase another.

Economy Key For Disabled Toilets
Economy Key For Disabled Toilets
Offered by UB Keys
Price: 2.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Large key., 8 Mar 2014
What a relief to know I have access to a toilet when needed. Adds a bit more weight to my key ring which is unavoidable. Glad to have this key with me at all times.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable., 8 Mar 2014
Having seen this film at the cinema I wanted the rest of my family to enjoy it also, which they did. Funny in some places very moving in others. Characters well played.

Ladies in Lavender [DVD] (2004)
Ladies in Lavender [DVD] (2004)
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Price: 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Most enjoyable., 8 Mar 2014
Like this film, missed seeing it at the cinema which is why I purchased the DVD. Pleased I did. As always Margaret Smith and Judi Dench give memorable performances.

Heavy duty kitchen door buffers
Heavy duty kitchen door buffers
Offered by UK Kitchens
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Heavy duty kitchen door buffers
They have so many uses round the house not just in the kitchen. Stops the toilet seat from marking the cistern and making a noise. Door handles from marking walls. Use as feet under chopping boards etc.

Vax Genuine Filter Kit (Type 7) - Rapide Carpet Washer V-022/3/4/5/6
Vax Genuine Filter Kit (Type 7) - Rapide Carpet Washer V-022/3/4/5/6
Price: 7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement., 8 Mar 2014
As the original one wore out it needed to be replaced so I purchased these. They do of course work as well as the original ones and when these eventually wear I will purchase them again.

Charlie Pink Eau De Toliette 30ml
Charlie Pink Eau De Toliette 30ml
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Puchased as a gift., 8 Mar 2014
I knew the recipient uses this perfume, which is why I decided to purchase it knowing they would be pleased. It smells very nice on them.

2 X Cooker Hood Filters With Grease Saturation Indicator (UNIVERSAL) Filter Size: 570 x 470mm Superior Quality BIODEGRADABLE
Offered by EzeeFix - Spares
Price: 1.70

4.0 out of 5 stars always use these., 8 Mar 2014
Does what they are designed for, good. Helps keep reduce the amount of fat the fan itself draws to itself.

Kinky Boots [DVD]
Kinky Boots [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joel Edgerton
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable DVD, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kinky Boots [DVD] (DVD)
I liked this DVD, makes one think about prejudices and other peoples feelings. Based on truth. Have watched it more than once, and invited friends to view with me.

Bipra 500GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive - Blue
Bipra 500GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 NTFS Portable External Hard Drive - Blue
Price: 41.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used before., 8 Mar 2014
I use this external drive as back up. Having had one computer, plus my back up drive fail (very unlucky I guess) I was not going to let this happen again and now use two external drives. Small, light weight, colourful, reliable, and very quiet. Have recommended this product to family and friends who also use them now. Very pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3