Profile for N. Ragavan > Reviews

The Surgeon [VHS]
The Surgeon [VHS]
VHS

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bad. As in worst movie I have seen, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Surgeon [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Pretty bad. As in worst movie I have seen. I felt compelled to write reviews for this as I watched this at a friend's place and realised people actually buy this stuff.

The Surgeon [DVD]
The Surgeon [DVD]
Dvd ~ C. Thomas Howell
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Surgeon [DVD] (DVD)
This is the worst movie I have ever seen. Period.

The Surgeon
The Surgeon
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars This is bad.., 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Surgeon (DVD)
This is bad....boy is this bad! I can say with confidence that this is the worst movie I have ever seen. And that includes "Attack of the killer tomatoes".

Cold Storage, Alaska
Cold Storage, Alaska

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014
Loved this book, enough to go see what else Straley has written.

The Garden of Evening Mists
The Garden of Evening Mists

5.0 out of 5 stars Evocative writing at its best, 25 Jan 2014
I have just finished reading this book borrowed from my local library. I found it a wonderful read. Some times the way words are used made me pause and stop, just to enjoy the feel. There are few writers I have found who can do this. Another is Janette Turner Hospital. Just about to go and find anything else Mr Tan wrote. I hope he keeps on writing. He is young, so I have great hopes for my retirement.

The Gauguin Connection (Book 1) (Genevieve Lenard)
The Gauguin Connection (Book 1) (Genevieve Lenard)

5.0 out of 5 stars More please..., 18 Nov 2013
The characters were sympathetic and made you want to learn more about them. A great seed book with more hoped for by the author.

Kitchen Craft 27 cm Cast Iron Black Steel Baking Stone
Kitchen Craft 27 cm Cast Iron Black Steel Baking Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for pizzas!, 5 Sep 2013
Takes a while to season properly. It does have to turn black for the coating to be permanent. This takes more time than stated, but is worth it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is misleading, 11 May 2013
60 x 42 x 28.5 and 80 litres? 71820 cubic centimetres cannot contain 80 litres. The description is just plain wrong.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 12:27 AM GMT

Count Zero
Count Zero
by William Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Complex and interesting book, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Count Zero (Paperback)
I have just read this twice back to back. There are multiple levels of allusion that I recognized, and I am sure I didnt get them all. The hindu creation myths get a look in to explain/describe the cyberspace becoming/containing a self aware entity. Voudou traditions are brought in as being used as a conceptual interface for communications between the newly evolved self aware entity/entities and humans.
And there are a number of allusions to hacking, coding and human/computer/cyberspace interfaces that are nothing like we know today. But I read this in the same week that scientists have managed to get rats to communicate with each other over the internet using implants. William Gibson may be in that line of writers able to travel into the distant future using his imagination. Future generations will know. We can only enjoy and speculate. Thank you for the journey, Mr Gibson!

Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)
Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, 23 Oct 2012
Shallow violent thugs with a grievance on rampage with a chance to express their contempt for everyone else, especially the media. Cant understand the rave reviews.

Page: 1 | 2