Profile for AB > Reviews

Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack
Verbatim 43500 16x DVD+R - Spindle 25 Pack
Offered by Espace-Disque

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 12 Jun 2014
Very good quality dvd+r. Easy to write on with a permanent marker. I usually burn them at 8x to reduce the chance of a burning error using Corel Burn Now.

Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a classic, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre (Kindle Edition)
It's a classic, you cannot go wrong and you won't regret reading it. The quality of this ebook is very good.

Sway
Sway
Offered by Music-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sway (Audio CD)
I really enjoy Blue October since I discovered them in high school when I first listened to their "Into the ocean" song. I saw them in a live concert in London about a year ago and I was absolutely mesmerized by their latest work. Their lyrics have always been intelligent and profound and when I first listened to their latest album... I couldn't stop listening to it for two months. I find them full of pleasant surprises as they are able to experiment with so many musical and lyrical styles with amazing outcomes always. I cannot wait for their next album and concert.

10 Pack Traxdata Branded Dual Layer Dvd+R Blank Discs
10 Pack Traxdata Branded Dual Layer Dvd+R Blank Discs
Offered by Natureinks Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than average, 12 Jun 2014
I always find tricky ordering Dual Layer DVD+R Disks these days and I have decided to go with established brands in the hope to increase the expected lifetime of such disks (which should be apparently in the range of 25 years+). The usual success burning rate is in the range of 90% (I lose around 1 out of each box due to burning error - which may also be due to my burner and less due to a disk's fault). I use Corel Burn Now most of the time and I'm quite happy with it.

Elements Sterling Silver Women's P3855W Butterfly Pendant with MOP Inlay of 51cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 29 Mar 2014
This is the perfect little gift. The silver is well polished and the attention to details goes beyond standard. It feels very solid and well built and the MOP section has a very similar colour as the one in the picture. Just so you know, the MOP is only framed by the silver frame and the back of the pendant shows entirely the back of the mother of pearl section.

Osco Mesh Pencil Pot Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Base 5 Tube Silver
Osco Mesh Pencil Pot Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Base 5 Tube Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Feb 2014
I got this for £6 about an year ago to help me with organising my desk space. Very convenient and good quality. It is really exactly what you see in the picture. The bottom has about three rubber feet to keep it stable on the desk, no rust and very rigid. Due to the design, you can fit in it quite a lot of stuff.

Durable PP Economy Clear View Folders - Assorted Colours (Pack of 25)
Durable PP Economy Clear View Folders - Assorted Colours (Pack of 25)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 13 Feb 2014
I got this for under £8 delivered about a year ago and they were worth it. Now with the current price, you might want to consider something else before deciding. Classic looking, good range of colours and reasonable quality. I think we have all seen one of these folders in real life so you know what to expect from it. The metal connectors are positioned well in the middle and they are usable.

PCI-Express PCI-E 1X Riser Card Flex Extender Extension Cable for PC
PCI-Express PCI-E 1X Riser Card Flex Extender Extension Cable for PC
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 13 Feb 2014
It actually works. I don't recommend getting anything longer than this - I think this is sufficient under most circumstances. You will definitely be able to better organise those crammed components from your desktop PC.
I have been using it for over a year now and it still works without any issues.

Sniper Elite (PC DVD)
Sniper Elite (PC DVD)
Offered by trusted bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sniper Elite (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I got this game after I played Sniper Elite V2 which I found very good. I though that there won't be many differences across the two games but there are. A couple of them:
1) Graphics very inferior to what I thought
2) Artificial movement - it feels quite mechanical and rigid
3) The gameplay is not as involved as I hoped. It's just difficult to follow sometimes
If you get this game hoping to get a bit of V2 extended gameplay, you might be disappointed. If you get this game to just play something without many expectations, then it's fine - you will probably enjoy it much more.

Keel Toys 25cm Christmas Husky with Scarf Soft Plush Toy
Keel Toys 25cm Christmas Husky with Scarf Soft Plush Toy
Offered by Hanrattycraftsgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Keel Quality, 13 Feb 2014
I'm already used to be pleasantly surprised of what I get in the parcel when I order Keel toys. After ordering about 5 from their series of plush toy dogs, I can confirm that the quality and manufacturing techniques are very similar across the entire range. So this toy is for next year's Christmas - I know is one year away but when I find a gift that it's just spot on, I have to get it as I have a feeling that one month before Xmas the stocks will be depleted and the prices will go through the roof. Therefore, I can strongly affirm that I'm slowly getting into the habit of buying heaters during the summer and swim suits during the winter :).
As for the toy, it comes in a small to medium size with the same material texture used across the range of toys. It's cute looking with blue eyes and has the usual Keel feet which are filled with some rice-like granules. It's about 100 grams and it's surprisingly stable when sited in the position from the picture. The scarf also has "Winter Hugs" written across it (cannot be seen in the picture).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19