Profile for AB > Reviews

Black Velvet Choker Necklace Goth Gothic Handmade Retro Burlesque
Black Velvet Choker Necklace Goth Gothic Handmade Retro Burlesque
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars They look good, 30 Jan. 2016
Girlfriend was happy (i.e. I am happy). They look very classy, at least on her and she loves to personalize them by adding all sorts of stuff to them. I recommend them to all girls who care about these sorts of things.
Let me know if you have any questions and I can forward the questions.

MSSilk 100% Mulberry Silk Gradient Ramp Colorful Scarf Kreme Muffler Neck Wrap
MSSilk 100% Mulberry Silk Gradient Ramp Colorful Scarf Kreme Muffler Neck Wrap
Offered by Meta-U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 30 Jan. 2016
These were presents for my mother and mother in law and both of them were very very happy with them. The ones coloured cream are very classy and feel great. Size-wise, they are large enough and they will definitely make a great addition for a spring garde-robe - in countries with more sun.
I recommend them. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Highdas Kindle 3 Keyboard 6" Book Style Leather Cover Case Black (Includes 2pcs Screen Portector Transparent & Matte)
Offered by haoda-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars great choice for a kindle keyboard, 29 Jan. 2016
Wow! This is a really great Kindle Keyboard cover. I bought it for £7 and is well worth it. I don't know about you, but I really liked the Kindle Keyboard and while now I use a paperwhite, I still take the keyboard version from my gf's hands (ha ha, she likes it as well) and give it a go sometimes. Even though it's several years old, I still find it very actual in terms of is usage and that's because...well... books are never out of fashion I guess... and so it's Kindle, whichever version you use.
Back to the cover. The old silicone cover has recently started falling apart which is kind of expected after years of use so it was time for a change. This is a very light cover, about 80 to 100 grams which is a lot lighter than the official version (and a lot cheaper). It has a faux leather finish and inside has a very soft finish, perfect to protect your beloved kindle. The outer shell which supports the kindle in place it's made of matte hard plastic which resembles Kindle's finish. One thing to mention is that the faux leather covers both sides of the cover which makes holding it in your hand that more comfortable. Also, keep in mind that the back has two holes next to the speakers so the sound doesn't get muffled at all! Great! The magnetic clip works very well but do keep in mind that Kindle Keyboard doesn't have the auto on/off switch when the cover is off/on.
Also, the hinge is very flexible which makes possible putting the front cover back so that you can comfortably hold it with only one hand whilst reading. Regarding the durability, it looks very durable while it also provides great protection to the screen (since kindle keyboard screens are made of glass and they are notoriously easy to crack - and also to replace) since the inner shell is very hard and rigid.
All in all, a great cover.
Please let me know if you have questions.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Cooler Master Laptop Cooling Pad U3 for Notebook, 3 pcs Cooling Fans Laptop Cooler/Cooling Fan Can Fixed Freely/Aluminum Laptop Stand/Black Laptop Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but overpriced at £60, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought it from Amazon about 6 years ago for £22 and for that price it's a full 5 stars. But for £60, you expect something amazing, hence 4 stars.

pros
+ good quality
+ silent
+ cools a notebook down by around 4,5 degrees
+ looks good

cons
- a bit flexible
- doesn't have an on/off switch

UPDATE (after three years of use)
Still going strong with no sign of wear. The silicone parts are still flexible while the main frame has no signs of wear whatsoever. The fans are all functional and the dial still works. I have cleaned the fans every year to make sure that they don't get stuck - it's quite easy to clean them of the dust once you take the metal front off.

UPDATE (after 6 years of use)
Still going strong, no degradation in performance at all. It fits my T510 on top of the Docking Station perfectly. The fan noise is still low as well

Cooler Master R9-NBC-U3PK-GP Notepal U3 Plus " Aircraft Grade Aluminium, 3 Adjustable Silent Cooling Fan, Upto 19 inch Laptop Cooler Stand" Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought it from Amazon about 6 years ago for £22.

pros
+ good quality
+ silent
+ cools a notebook down by around 4,5 degrees
+ looks good

cons
- a bit flexible
- doesn't have an on/off switch

UPDATE (after three years of use)

UPDATE (after 6 years of use)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2015 5:16 AM GMT

Microsoft Laser Mouse Arc Mouse Black ZJA-00017 (japan import)
Microsoft Laser Mouse Arc Mouse Black ZJA-00017 (japan import)

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought this one about 5 years ago for £30 which I thought was a lot and I rated it 3 stars. However, for £45, this is worth two stars.
It's light, responsive, the battery lasts for a long time and the texture is the same as my pc's so they look good together. It's not designed for games nor for programming; there are other ones with more buttons for this. however, in the end you use only a few buttons so it's a good simplification.
It folds easily into a very small unit - unfortunately you cannot use it when is folded which is a bit of a shame. It would have been really cool to be able to have a full size and a small size mouse in one.
The plastic doesn't feel as high quality as you would expect for this price - the grey part actually feels quite cheap.

UPDATE 1 (after about two years of moderate use)
I updated this review after 2 years from the purchase. The mouse cracked at a corner of the battery cover. The plastic is actually very thin and doesn't seem to be very high quality (though I expected for the price); hence it cracked over time due to cyclic loads. Tried some superglue... but it cracked again and again and again. Now the crack became so large that the batteries barely stay inside. It's indeed a nice design but not mature and well applied in practice.

UPDATE 2 (after about three years)
The mouse it now unusable. I have used it a couple of times only over the last year since I purchased a new mouse. Due to the fact that the crack has increased in size, the battery cover doesn't stay in anymore and the batteries are falling out of the mouse - which makes it useless. The electronics still work but with such a cheap design and such poor quality materials, the mouse itself will not last for too long under heavy use - it's more of a fashion thing I guess.

Offered by GAbusiness

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought this one about 5 years ago for £30 which I thought was a lot and I rated it with 3 stars. However, for £45+, this is worth two stars.

Therefore, avoid!

Inventive-Action MICROSOFT - ZJA-00006 - MOUSE, ARC WIRELESS, MICROSOFT - [Pack of 1] --
Offered by Alex Whyte

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what is this seller thinking when asking for £80+ for this mouse?, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought this one about 5 years ago for £30 which I thought was a lot and I have it 3 stars. However, for £80+, this is worth no stars.

ARC Mouse Mac/Win USB Black
ARC Mouse Mac/Win USB Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought this one about 5 years ago for £30 which I thought was a lot and I gave it 3 stars. However, for £52, this is worth 1 star.

Offered by GAbusiness

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 25 Oct. 2015
I bought this one about 5 years ago for £30 which I thought was a lot and I gave it 3 stars. However, for £40, this is two stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20