Profile for Simsim > Reviews

Content by Simsim

Simsim

Az Naturals - Raspberry Ketones Plus 600mg - 1200mg - 180 Capsules - Fast Weight Loss Slimming Pills - Strong Natural Appetite Suppressant and Fat Burner
Offered by Az Natural Supplements Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's recommended, 4 Oct. 2014
I ordered the aznatural supplement of raspberry ketones because I've used similar one before. I found this product very useful for boosting metabolism and I'm happy with it so far. It's recommended!

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment 50 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Softening, 15 April 2014
I loved it. It's so great. When I use it I feel the difference straight away. I really recommend to buy it if u want a soft appearance to ur skin.

Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush
Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted my money, 15 April 2014
Totally waste of money to be honest. It is a normal brush with little steam that hardly makes difference to my hair. My hair is fussy but straight. I am v disappointed.

Tuff-Luv TLC Faux Leather ladies Croc purse case cover for iPhone 5 / 5s & Screen protection - Hepburn Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinky, 15 April 2014
It seems classy. I can't wait to use it when I travel abroad. The delivery was quick. It's recommended to buy even though it's pricy. It worth it.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
Offered by My Beauty Online

3.0 out of 5 stars the packaging is poor, 30 Sept. 2013
When I recieved the order the container was broken and the cream was leaking. The should put it in a hard box not paper packet

Disney 10-inch Mickey Mouse Club House Mickey Soft Toy
Disney 10-inch Mickey Mouse Club House Mickey Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars great to, 10 April 2013
My baby is in love with micky mouse so he always gets excired when he see micky. He always likes to keep him nearby.

RaZbaby New Born Baby Aromatherapy Clip
RaZbaby New Born Baby Aromatherapy Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 April 2013
I have not used it yet but it is a good item to keep with you especially if ur son's nose keeps getting blocked.

Tex Baby Plush Soother Dummy Holder Clip on
Tex Baby Plush Soother Dummy Holder Clip on

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 April 2013
I lived this dummy holder its so cute and soft. I know for sure that my son would live it so I kept it for later on when he grows up.

Samsung PS43E450 43-inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2012
Im really happy with this purshase. The only problem with the tv is the power saving as it turns off by itself when the remote control isn't used for a while. And tried to do something about it in the settings but nothing happened.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2012 12:18 PM BST