Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

K9Q 9H Extreme Hardness Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film For LG G3 Shipped With Tracking Number & A Free Gift
Offered by Ezi Techs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic screen protector at a bargain price., 17 Feb. 2015
Having bought many screen protectors over the years,I can honestly say this is amongst the very best. Excellent adhesion, no bubbles, fingerprint resistant, the only thing that would improve this product would be nice rounded edges, but if you use a case as well you won't even notice. Very fast delivery ,the item is supplied in a attractive and sturdy plastic case, with the protector encased in a soft pouch. Will buy all my screen protectors for my various gadgets from this seller.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2015 4:58 PM BST

Dynamic Nymphing: Tactics, Techniques, and Flies from Around the World
Dynamic Nymphing: Tactics, Techniques, and Flies from Around the World

1.0 out of 5 stars crash city, 9 Feb. 2014
This publication constantly crashes my reader, works fine until 3/4 through book then freezes.Ive removed and reloaded to no avail, the book also depends on being to clearly see the colour plates, this is not possible. I'm sure the hard back is good, the electronic version is not fit for purpose.I shall endevour to obtain a refund.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector - NEW 2013 Ultra Premium HD Version - 3 PACK Ultra Clear - iSmooth - Free Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - Bubble Free Installation Guaranteed - Package Includes BONUS Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Two (2) Dust Removal Stickers, Installation Tips with Video, and Three (3) Ultra Clear Screen Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best by far., 14 Oct. 2013
"The best screen protector I,ve ever bought,better than ones costing 3 times the price. The film virtually installs itself, just make sure your screen is clean, peel back a little of backing 1, align gently remove rest of backing 1 , remove any bubbles,I had not one.Remove the top film2 ,hey presto job done fantastic.I'm going to contact ismooth to see if they make camera protectors. "

6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for TomTom Go LIVE 1000 Europe
6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for TomTom Go LIVE 1000 Europe
Offered by DISAGU protectionfilms

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 11 Nov. 2011
I bought these protectors in good faith, they are impossible to apply in a satisfactory manner ( I consider myself adept at applying screen protectors) I left negative feedback, the company contacted me and asked me to remove my comments, in return they would send me a better quality product, I duly removed the feedback.Three weeks on, and you've guessed it , no replacement, I cannot now reinstate the negative feedback, I have emailed, but no response. This may seem a little petty for such a low value item, but imagine how much low value rubbish this company has the potential to sell on Amazon during 12 month period.

MR16 12v 4W LED LIGHT BULB ENERGY SAVING WARM WHITE ** 4 x 1W IDEAL FOR REPLACING 50W HALOGEN LAMPS **

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long for my fittings, 28 April 2011
I bought these for my mr16 spots which have glass lenses on them.Be warned these bulbs are considerably longer than standard ones, so may not fit flush fittings or sealed units.Money wasted I,m afraid.

ALMASA MT-7   300g/0.01g Professional Digital Pocket Scale, Kitchen Scale, Tare and Counting Feature, Precious Design, Colour: Silver
ALMASA MT-7 300g/0.01g Professional Digital Pocket Scale, Kitchen Scale, Tare and Counting Feature, Precious Design, Colour: Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for the money, 20 Aug. 2010
Highly recommended, this little scale is perfect for accurately measuring small amounts, I use it for measuring pond treatments.