Profile for Mr. Jp Halter > Reviews

Content by Mr. Jp Halter

Mr. Jp Halter "Joe Halter" (Basingstoke, UK)

Bulk Hardware Matt Nickel Twin Robe Hook (Pack of 2)
Bulk Hardware Matt Nickel Twin Robe Hook (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked, 11 Dec. 2014
I thought I was buying a fighting octopus. I was bitterly disappointed when I discovered it was just a robe hook. Works great as a hook though...

UE BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black Night
UE BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black Night

5.0 out of 5 stars The best portable bluetooth speaker you can buy., 11 Dec. 2014
Hands down the best portable bluetooth speaker you can buy. I can legitimately say this because:
(a) I had the Bose Soundock, which is also a great speaker but falls short in sound quality to the UE Boom.
(b) I bought 2 UE Booms after liking the first so much!

Battery lasts ages, easily a whole weekend festival or hotel stay.
Sound is unreal for the size, fills a room and consistently annoys my neighbour.
Charges with a micro USB cable. This makes it a doddle to keep it charged when travelling, because invariably everywhere you go there is somebody with an Android phone and charger!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 8:27 AM GMT

Samsung UE40EH5300 40-inch Full HD 1080p Smart LED TV Wi-Fi Ready (Old model) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb television!, 1 Oct. 2012
Overall- I bought this television on Amazon and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Television was delivered promptly and couldn't of been easier to setup. Everything just worked... picture quality was superb from the moment I switched it on, internet connectivity and applications are quick, easy to navigate and very useful.

Connectivity- Plugged two external hard-drives into the television and you can play any files effortlessly, blue-ray rips, music, high-res photos all displayed in stunning HD on the television.

Sound- superb, almost unnaturally good sound and bass considering there are no visible speakers and a very slim bezel around the screen.

Screen- impressively vivid colour reproduction, deep blacks.

All in all a superb television which for functionality/price cannot be beaten..

Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 High Capacity Battery - EXTRA LONG LIFE 1800mAh ... GT-i9100
Offered by FAB2983

5.0 out of 5 stars Doubled my battery life, 30 Jan. 2012
Bought this battery 3 months ago and from day 1 it has given me double the battery life on my previous battery.

Sennheiser/Adidas CX 680 High-Performance Noise-Isolating Ear Canal Headphones (Sports-Optimised Design)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sports headphones, 30 Jan. 2012
I bought these headphones 3 months ago and am conclusively say that I am delighted with them. I am training for the London Marathon and have been running in wind, rain and shine over the winter with these and they are great. They stay in place whether you are in the gym, running or climbing...

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product, faultless service., 12 Mar. 2010
The screen protector is perfect for my iPhone, you cannot even see it is t here and it is very straightforward to apply.

The service and communications for the delivery were a class apart from most independent sellers and I would definitely recommend the screen protector if you have bought a new iPhone like myself and don't want scratches and fingerprints.