Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

NEW THICK SILKY SOFT HAND TUFTED SHAGGY RUG HIGH QUALITY 6CM PILE (80x140CM) (OYSTER CREAM MIX)
Offered by Rugs Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars cream rug, 16 Jun. 2016
Great value. Prior to ordering this I had bought a similar rug for £100.00 (2.5 times the cost of this one) not a lot of difference in look and feel, certainly not £60.00 worth. Will order again soon.

White CRYSTAL Beaded Rope Curtain Tie Backs Tieback
White CRYSTAL Beaded Rope Curtain Tie Backs Tieback
Offered by BARGAIN SHOP ASSURED LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great on the curtains, 4 Dec. 2015
Arrived swiftly. Look great on the curtains, so good that I ordered another pair.

AI Dawn: Machine sentience has arrived
AI Dawn: Machine sentience has arrived

4.0 out of 5 stars Science fiction, I think that in the not too ..., 2 July 2014
Science fiction, I think that in the not too distant future this could well be science fact. The issues raised in this book, climate Change, technological advancement as well as the human greed element make the scenario plausible.

Clever use of ‘Time Slip’ gives the reader valuable background to the story which interweaves the strong technological aspect with the subtlety of climate change. The story certainly got, and kept my attention whilst reading, now I am interested to see how both aspects play out both in real life and in a fictional future that is gradually being controlled by a Sentient machine.

I look forward to the sequel.

IBRA® 1m High Speed PRO GOLD RED HDMI 2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD
Offered by Hd Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Jan. 2013
Product arrived without delay, well done.
Cable is a little inflexible, but this is probably due to the extra wires inside. Chose this one as it is the current specification and due to the good reviews. Would repeat another reviewers comment that although it stays in the HDMI slot it does seem loose fitting compared to the cable it replaced. Good value for money, would recommend this.

32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110
32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Jan. 2013
Arrived earlier than expected, well done.
Product easy to install to Galaxy Tab 2 which recognised it straight away. Changed a setting on tablet and now downloads, photos etc are automatically stored on the SD card.

Samsung 40-inch 3D Smart LED Slim Television UE40ES6800 Full HD 1080p Widescreen with Dual Core Processor (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Jan. 2013
Product is superb. I keep discovering more features. Picture is great, although had to change image setting to Dynamic, not tried the 3D yet. Was considering a sound bar as I had heard that the sound was not great from the new generation slimline sets, don't think I need one, the sound is better than anticipated once I changed the sound setting to Movies.
Love the built in WiFi and the 'Anynet' facility, I can now quickly show photos or play music/video direct from my Tablet or phone (both Samsung) without any cables. I can also control my video recorder (Panasonic) with the same remote.
Wasn't too sure about the new style stand, had seen some in the shops, they were black (NB: not the 6800) and not too impressive. Very pleasantly surprised when I found out that this model had a 'chrome' effect stand (not obvious from website) which actually looks good.

EFC-1H8S - Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Garnet Red Notebook Cover (EFC-1H8SREC)
EFC-1H8S - Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Garnet Red Notebook Cover (EFC-1H8SREC)
Offered by Cleverboxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Jan. 2013
Delivery earlier than expected. Well done.
Product feels well made and looks good on the Tab. The cover is also a stand which works well in both possible positions. I know that this is a little more expensive than many alternatives, but this cover screams quality and is worth the extra. I like the Samsung Logo on it, although free advertising, I don't mind letting others know that I have a quality product under a quality cover. I Would certainly recommend this.

The Highwayman's Talisman: A Novella
The Highwayman's Talisman: A Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, 13 Aug. 2012
The Highwayman's Talisman - A mystery spanning three generations combined with an unusual hobby. I hadn't come across the term 'geocaching' until I read this book, having checked it out on the Internet it sounds as if it could be quite an interesting diversion from the bustle of everyday life. Back to the book - The pace was good and kept me wanting to carry on reading, very believable characters, I like the current vogue of having a female lead character that is both 'techie savvy' and not afraid of investigating the unknown. I hope there are other books planned from this author as there is plenty of scope for a follow up using this main character.

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec. 2010
I bought my Kindle recently and immediately wondered how to protect it from everyday scuffs and scratches. After looking at the more expensive items I can only say that this beats most of them on both price and quality. The product is fit for purpose in that it protects the Kindle, in addition the cover looks smart and the additional feature of a stand is very useful. Overall this product is excellent and I would recommend it to other Kindle owners.