ARRAY(0xaf60315c)

Tree Fu Tom Ultimate Tom
Tree Fu Tom Ultimate Tom
Price: 24.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Tree Fu Tom, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom Ultimate Tom (Toy)
Arrived promptly, and was a wonderful gift for my granddaughter.Next time I must remember to read the instructions first. I would recommend this item.

Creativity For Kids Creativity for Kids Kit Make Your Own Lip Balm
Creativity For Kids Creativity for Kids Kit Make Your Own Lip Balm
Offered by Crafts4Kids
Price: 9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girls joy., 9 Feb 2013
Excellent fun and enjoyment for girls 8 plus. Hours of peace and quiet for Grandma. Made me popular at Christmas.

The Last of the Plainsmen : Classic Western Adventure Story (Annotated), FREE AUDIOBOOK INCLUDED

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic western., 9 Feb 2013
What can I say. Written by one of the best authors, if not the best. I really enjoyed this book.

Old Testament Legends Being stories out of some of the less-known apocryphal books of the Old Testament
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Broardening my horizons., 9 Feb 2013
I must admit that I have not finished this book. I have intentions of going back to it. Found it hard going.

Diary of Samuel Pepys - Complete
Diary of Samuel Pepys - Complete
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A peek into the past., 9 Feb 2013
Stepping back in time and reliving it through the eyes of someone else. A bit like travelling in a time machine. Another classic I could not be bothered to read in my younger days. Never mind, I probably would not have enjoyed it as much as I have now.

The Iliad
The Iliad

5.0 out of 5 stars Never finished reading it at school., 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Iliad (Kindle Edition)
I bought this because I wanted to finish reading it. I read it from cover to cover, and feel far more intelligent for the experience.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good book!, 9 Feb 2013
Fantastic! Really enjoyed it. I like factual books and this was well worth reading. Anyone interested in crime should read this.

AMAZON KINDLE FIRE/ KINDLE KEYBOARD 3G + WiFi - BLACK NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY SHOCK SOCK

3.0 out of 5 stars It will do, 9 Feb 2013
It serves a purpose, but I wish I had gone for something more exciting, maybe a pattern? It does not reflect my character.

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb 2013
Loved every page. Paid for by a friend as a present. Best present I have had in a very long time.

Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver
Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me connected, 15 Dec 2012
Looks like a blackberry, but alot easier to use. Basic phone, good battery charge time. High volume. Excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2