Profile for Mrs. J. M. Machin > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. M. Machin

Mrs. J. M. Machin "jane_machin" (UK)

Fly London Women's Yeddo Wedge Boot Leather Patent Black P500084004 5 UK
Fly London Women's Yeddo Wedge Boot Leather Patent Black P500084004 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Mar 2014
Really like these boots, they give a bit of height but are really comfortable. Can be a bit tricky to get on.

Music for Relaxation
Music for Relaxation

5.0 out of 5 stars I can listen to this forever, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Music for Relaxation (Audio CD)
As a massage therapist I have gone through a lot of relaxation cds - and in the end they all get on my nerves. not this one - I can listen to it for 7 hours straight and it never annoys me. my only problem is I keep getting oil on the cd and so I have to keep buying it!!!

Pokemon X & Pokemon Y: The Official Kalos Region Pokedex & Postgame Adventure Guide
by The Pokemon Company

5.0 out of 5 stars An 8 year olds dream, 5 Mar 2014
My son loves this book and pours over it for hours. it is full of fantastic information - he is now a total expert.

Plantur 39 150ml Fine & Brittle hair conditioner
Plantur 39 150ml Fine & Brittle hair conditioner
Offered by Blukoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 5 Mar 2014
First time I used it I thought it was great, but then I realised that since I have long hair I was only going to get about 4 or 5 used out of it, which makes it quite expensive, and I did not feel it made THAT much difference over my usual supermarket bought conditioner.

Burt's Bees Red Dahlia Tinted Lip Balm 4.25g
Burt's Bees Red Dahlia Tinted Lip Balm 4.25g

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Mar 2014
What can I say, it is fab and I love it. Makes your lips feel great and adds just a touch of colour.

Between a Rock & a Hard Place: the deaf mainstream experience
Between a Rock & a Hard Place: the deaf mainstream experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 5 Mar 2014
Wow, what an book - such an interesting perspective and insight into the conflict of inclusion which goes beyond hearing impaired. It is an easy read, because it is anecdotal, which of course draws you in. It was written some time ago and although one has to hope that some of the issues have now been resolved, hearing the experiences of people who suffered at the hands of the first attempts of inclusion , at its worst, at the very least it causes you to reflect on what you might want if placed in a similar position, either for yourself or for your child and what you could do to inform and alter future practice for all who have additional needs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Quality, 14 April 2010
This is a great karate suit, really thick good quility cotton. Really pleased with it and would hightly recommend.

Good Food: One-pot Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes: Tried-and-tested Recipes (Good Food 101)
by BBC Good Food Magazine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 29 Nov 2009
I am always looking for cook books that have normal food in, tat can be used daily, by people who don't have much time, hungry childrem and picky husbands - not an easy ask - ut this book is great - I have even bought it for 2 of my friends. The meals are cooking in one pot, most do not take long and they are healthy and a bit diferent.