Profile for Cath from West Wales > Reviews

Content by Cath from West...

Cath from West Wales

Unique Happy Fiesta Stripes Luncheon Napkins 2 Ply 33cms - Pack of 16
Unique Happy Fiesta Stripes Luncheon Napkins 2 Ply 33cms - Pack of 16
Offered by Emma's Party Stuff by EJG Supplies Ltd (all orders dispatched 1st class - ignore estimates)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not fully patterned!, 22 Mar 2014
What the description doesn't tell you is that the design is only on one quarter of the napkin. The rest is white apart from the border.

Strike for a Kingdom (Honno's Welsh Women's Classics)
Strike for a Kingdom (Honno's Welsh Women's Classics)
by Menna Gallie

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Welsh novel, 29 Sep 2013
This novel should be as well known as How Green Was My Valley and the Alexander Cordell trilogy about 19th century Welsh valleys life. The sort of writing to be read slowly and savoured.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Christmas Tree)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Christmas Tree)

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed!, 18 Nov 2011
I received an e-mail from the courier company on the day following my order of a gift card informing me that estimated delivery would be within a window of one hour in the afternoon and that someone would need to be available to sign for it. My husband waited around all afternoon - at his inconvenience - but there was no sign of the courier. We later discovered the package with the card inside in our mail box which is at the end of the drive (we live in a rural area). So evidently the courier did not consider a signature necessary!
I shan't bother with gift cards again - printing a gift certificate off on your own printer is so much easier.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2012 4:31 PM GMT