Profile for Mrs Hitchen > Reviews

Scotch Pop-up Tape Hands Free Dispenser - Includes 2 Refill Packs
Scotch Pop-up Tape Hands Free Dispenser - Includes 2 Refill Packs
Offered by vhsvideos4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars God send, 16 Dec 2012
Don't do my parcel wrapping without it! What a great idea and so helpful. No more losing the end of the roll of cellotape and no sticking bits of tape all over the place in readiness. Buy it.

All I Need Is Love (feat. Disney's The Muppets)
All I Need Is Love (feat. Disney's The Muppets)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's The Muppets!, 16 Dec 2012
Whilst listening to this album my children were taken with this track because of the muppets guest singing alongside CeeLo Green. Good song on a good album. Better than the normal run of the mill Christmas trashy music.

Bust Your Windows
Bust Your Windows

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly's Argentine Tango, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bust Your Windows (MP3 Download)
Had not heard of this song or artist before until Michael and Natalie did an argentine tango to it on strictly the other night and I thought what apt music it was. Great song. Really enjoy the lyrics.

Scotch Pop-up Tape Refill Multi-Pack for The Scotch Hands Free Dispenser - 3 Packs
Offered by Web Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, 5 Jan 2012
Really great especially at Xmas time when cutting strips of tape can be a real pain. Wouldn't do without it ever again.

Crayola Disney Princess Story Studio Craft Kit
Crayola Disney Princess Story Studio Craft Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Age 4+ my eye, 18 Dec 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter has just been given this for her 5th birthday present. It is something that needs to be done with a parent and needs internet access. Original manufacturers price is about £17 and I assume you are paying for the access code to their website because it comes with no instructions. I have just been trying to make a story online with my daughter and the serious lack of instructions in the box and rubbish instructions online are getting me down. I actually feel like throwing this product through the window and my daughter is suitably bored now because she is not able to help with anything. Concept is good but reality is shocking. In the box you get blank pieces of paper to print your story on, felt pens and colouring pencils - not much for the money, could get more from Poundland.

Fractions Flash Cards
Fractions Flash Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: Fractions Flash Cards (Cards)
Great price for a very handy set of cards. Sometimes my son just can't see the fraction as a number despite looking at the picture. Now we can practise.

Multiplication 0-12 Flash Cards
Multiplication 0-12 Flash Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help!, 23 Sep 2011
These cards are wonderful when your child is learning the dreaded tables at school. My son is becoming very confident now and it's good practise for me too. Excellent value for money.

Division 0-12 Flash Cards
Division 0-12 Flash Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: Division 0-12 Flash Cards (Cards)