Profile for Pat Kadwell > Reviews

Content by Pat Kadwell

Pat Kadwell "JustAnotherNobody" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Parrs Roll Kick Mobile Step Stool
Parrs Roll Kick Mobile Step Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 13 Dec 2014
Brilliant piece of kit! Very solid and stable and easy to push around, and it gently bounces off my new paintwork. Happily! No assembly, which is nice. I feel quite safe using it.

White Wood Shabby Chic Storage Unit - 5 Drawers
White Wood Shabby Chic Storage Unit - 5 Drawers

4.0 out of 5 stars fits into the space in my bedroom very nicely and has absorbed a lot of junk that used ..., 13 Dec 2014
Yes, fits into the space in my bedroom very nicely and has absorbed a lot of junk that used to sit on my dressing table! Quite nice and discreet looking. However, it is a bit wobbly in that the drawers, being canvas made, are likely to tip contents on the floor when you pull them out: they are not 'stand-alone', if you see what I mean. So you need to not pull them out very far and support them while you fish around inside the deep drawer to find what it was you were looking for!

Ohropax Classic Earplugs - 12 Earplugs
Ohropax Classic Earplugs - 12 Earplugs
Offered by Sleepstar Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars While these do work in keeping out the sound, ..., 21 Nov 2014
While these do work in keeping out the sound, they are sticky and your hair sticks to them. They can be a bit uncomfortable in the ear. However, this is not the most serious issue: they gave me an ear-infection, which translated to my throat....and this was changing them every night, not reusing them. I followed the guidance and inserted them just as they said. So unless it's an emergency I shall not be using them again. It's the spare bed for me when the need arises, I'm afraid!!

A. Vogel Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup 100ml
A. Vogel Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup 100ml
Offered by Nutrition Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!!, 21 Nov 2014
This is an excellent product and deals with my cough very effectively. One of the best I have tried.

Silverline 633761 Heavy Duty Rubble Sacks 5-Pack 900 x 600mm
Silverline 633761 Heavy Duty Rubble Sacks 5-Pack 900 x 600mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine if you are careful, 21 Nov 2014
Yes, a good product, we put a lot of broken bricks and tiles in, but not too much or you can't carry them. They did split a bit. you do have to be careful with them.

New Deluxe Clear Flowers Non Slip Non Scratch Kitchen Sink Mat Drainer - 30 X 40CM

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to clean, 21 Nov 2014
Lovely, very effective, easy to clean, but not big enough to cover the whole area of my stainless steel drainer. Please can we have a bigger size!

Bosch Power Silence Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real find!, 13 Aug 2014
Brilliant piece of equipment! Much lighter than the one I used to use, very efficient, very effective, easy to assemble and disassemble. Moves around easily and blessings of blessings!! Is so much quieter than most machines!

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!, 13 Aug 2014
Fanta stic product! It's all the positive things that other customers have said about it. I never thought it would make such a difference to my sleep and quality of life as it has! My sleep is deeper and more refreshing and I can stay alert during the day for much longer with no afternoon naps! I feel more energetic too during the day. My bedroom is near a street lamp and there is a lot of light in the room all night and with the summer this year I have really felt the difference using the mask. My husband and daughter now have them, and I have no doubt they will feel the benefit too. I do wish I had realised about eye masks years ago!!

Sisters Of Sinai: How Two Lady Adventurers Found the Hidden Gospels: How Two Lady Adventurers Unearthed the Hidden Gospels
by Janet Soskice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 6 May 2014
An enthralling story of two extremely talented and determined women whose journeys to the Middle East are amazing! Very well written and with fascinating detail about the the nature and history of early bible texts and how they were discovered.

Generic Adjustable Notebook Cooling Stand Laptop Riser Holder Cooler Pad 360 Degree Rotating - Black
Offered by Libo global

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and unstable!, 31 Jan 2014
This works OK if you have it on a large blotter, which gives it stability. The whole thing is very flimsy and the notches where the uprights are supposed to sit are very wobbly. I have used this with a light, modern laptop, my MacBook Air and on the whole it is fine. I can see the use of it for travelling purposes, propping it up in a hotel room, but my old Samsung made it collapse! So it won't take the weight! Comes direct from China. Fine when in operation and you have stabilised it, but on second thoughts I probably wouldn't buy it again! The Wheel underneath is quite a nice idea as you can turn the laptop to show the screen to a companion, but again it is very flimsy and wobbly and will only work on a surface such as a blotter where it can get purchase but move independently. It does not work sitting on a tea-towel!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6