Profile for Pattercake > Reviews

Content by Pattercake

Pattercake "JustAnotherNobody" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Rotadex Lever Arch Filing Rack Portable Rigid Metal W425xD300xH160mm White Ref LAR5

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed!, 5 April 2015
A clever piece of kit, with little sticky pads to stop scratching on the surface. You can have it two ways, or at least I have chosen to stand it on its narrow end in order to stack large cookery books. A real solution to my problem!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Premier Housewares Coffee Mugs - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Coffee Mugs - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Jan. 2015
These are super. We have our herbal teas in them! Wash easily in the dishwasher.

B22 Bayonet 7W LED (Samsung Chip) Bulb Warm White, Super Power 600 Lumens, 60-70W replacement
Offered by JnDeeLighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 19 Jan. 2015
Hmm yes!! Lovely!! We are gradually transferring all our lighting to LEDS...it's quite a challenge, what to get, can we afford them, what type do we need for what fitment..But when you have sorted it all out, and you have got them in place and they do the job amazingly well (like these do!) you are so glad, and you can enjoy watching the dial on the elecricity meter NOT go round as fast as it used to!! Well, on with the job of sorting out all the hundreds of other bulbs that are not yet LEDS!

1 x 12" White teardrop round paper lantern with wire ribbing
1 x 12" White teardrop round paper lantern with wire ribbing

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them!, 19 Jan. 2015
They look lovely!! Especially with the (very expensive) LED bulbs that now sit inside them!! But they are low quality (my husband is complaining) and probably won't last half as long as the ones we had before. But they are nice and elegant while they last!

E-cloth Stainless Steel Cleaning Cloth
E-cloth Stainless Steel Cleaning Cloth
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars But a useful item in the kitchen, 19 Jan. 2015
I was hopeful that this would solve my problems, but it only works to a certain extent: it's the limescale that is the challenge....if it's only light limescaling and hasn't been there long, then yes, it works. But not anything that is fairly long lasting and stubborn. The cloth will also clean up dirt quite well, but not stubborn stuff that's been there a long time. Even the chemical steel cleaners won't tackle that! But a useful item in the kitchen, you have to remember to launder it frequently!

Heavy Duty Runner Rug Any Length Brown - Any Length up to 20 Metres - SOLD BY THE METRE
Offered by The Rug House Ltd. (Same Day Dispatch - Before 1pm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!!, 19 Jan. 2015
After 3 years of use, I can honestly say this was a very good buy. It had not moved, it has not stuck to the floor boards underneath (others have done and taken the varnish off!!) and is very hard wearing. I am thinking of buying some more. So a good product.

6 Shelf Hanging Wardrobe Storage Unit Sweater Organiser
6 Shelf Hanging Wardrobe Storage Unit Sweater Organiser
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a good item. Fits nicely and takes all my tops, 15 Jan. 2015
Yes, this is a good item. Fits nicely and takes all my tops, sweaters etc. Has made a great difference to the organisation of my clothes!

Parrs Roll Kick Mobile Step Stool
Parrs Roll Kick Mobile Step Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 13 Dec. 2014
Brilliant piece of kit! Very solid and stable and easy to push around, and it gently bounces off my new paintwork. Happily! No assembly, which is nice. I feel quite safe using it.

White Wood Shabby Chic Storage Unit - 5 Drawers
White Wood Shabby Chic Storage Unit - 5 Drawers

4.0 out of 5 stars fits into the space in my bedroom very nicely and has absorbed a lot of junk that used ..., 13 Dec. 2014
Yes, fits into the space in my bedroom very nicely and has absorbed a lot of junk that used to sit on my dressing table! Quite nice and discreet looking. However, it is a bit wobbly in that the drawers, being canvas made, are likely to tip contents on the floor when you pull them out: they are not 'stand-alone', if you see what I mean. So you need to not pull them out very far and support them while you fish around inside the deep drawer to find what it was you were looking for!

Ohropax Classic Earplugs - 12 Earplugs
Ohropax Classic Earplugs - 12 Earplugs
Offered by Gehörschutz-Versand

2.0 out of 5 stars While these do work in keeping out the sound, ..., 21 Nov. 2014
While these do work in keeping out the sound, they are sticky and your hair sticks to them. They can be a bit uncomfortable in the ear. However, this is not the most serious issue: they gave me an ear-infection, which translated to my throat....and this was changing them every night, not reusing them. I followed the guidance and inserted them just as they said. So unless it's an emergency I shall not be using them again. It's the spare bed for me when the need arises, I'm afraid!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7