Profile for Pat Kadwell > Reviews

Content by Pat Kadwell

Pat Kadwell "JustAnotherNobody" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bosch Power Silence Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Bosch Power Silence Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars A real find!, 13 Aug 2014
Brilliant piece of equipment! Much lighter than the one I used to use, very efficient, very effective, easy to assemble and disassemble. Moves around easily and blessings of blessings!! Is so much quieter than most machines!

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!, 13 Aug 2014
Fanta stic product! It's all the positive things that other customers have said about it. I never thought it would make such a difference to my sleep and quality of life as it has! My sleep is deeper and more refreshing and I can stay alert during the day for much longer with no afternoon naps! I feel more energetic too during the day. My bedroom is near a street lamp and there is a lot of light in the room all night and with the summer this year I have really felt the difference using the mask. My husband and daughter now have them, and I have no doubt they will feel the benefit too. I do wish I had realised about eye masks years ago!!

Sisters Of Sinai: How Two Lady Adventurers Found the Hidden Gospels: How Two Lady Adventurers Unearthed the Hidden Gospels
by Janet Soskice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 6 May 2014
An enthralling story of two extremely talented and determined women whose journeys to the Middle East are amazing! Very well written and with fascinating detail about the the nature and history of early bible texts and how they were discovered.

Generic Adjustable Notebook Cooling Stand Laptop Riser Holder Cooler Pad 360 Degree Rotating - Black
Offered by Shop Monk

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and unstable!, 31 Jan 2014
This works OK if you have it on a large blotter, which gives it stability. The whole thing is very flimsy and the notches where the uprights are supposed to sit are very wobbly. I have used this with a light, modern laptop, my MacBook Air and on the whole it is fine. I can see the use of it for travelling purposes, propping it up in a hotel room, but my old Samsung made it collapse! So it won't take the weight! Comes direct from China. Fine when in operation and you have stabilised it, but on second thoughts I probably wouldn't buy it again! The Wheel underneath is quite a nice idea as you can turn the laptop to show the screen to a companion, but again it is very flimsy and wobbly and will only work on a surface such as a blotter where it can get purchase but move independently. It does not work sitting on a tea-towel!

Lifemax Flat Flex Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
Lifemax Flat Flex Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
Offered by express trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item!, 31 Jan 2014
The first one we got the foot fittings were not right and we sent it back. The replacement is all we could have wished for! Just the light for serious or light reading in a good chair and at the right height.

Simple Handmade Garden Furniture
Simple Handmade Garden Furniture
by Philip and Kate Haxell

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid!, 29 Jan 2014
REally lovely book, and an inspiration to someone who loves making furniture pieces, and hopefully will be inspired to make things for the garden!

The Way of Muri (Hesperus Classics)
The Way of Muri (Hesperus Classics)
by Ilya Boyashov

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well received!, 29 Jan 2014
Very Lovely story! My daughter loved it! Difficult to get in the shops...so knew it would be OK online. Thanks.

Design Your Garden
Design Your Garden
by Diarmuid Gavin

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Design Your Garden (Hardcover)
The recipient loved this book, and has inspired them to design their own garden! Wish I still had it so it could help me too!

TeckNet® X300 2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Entertainment Keyboard(UK keyboard layout) and Mouse Combo for Desktop With Water-Resistant Keyboard Design
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Really scary!!, 29 Jan 2014
Easy to set up, but whooo....! It affected my computer in a dangerous way by not loading programs, or not loading them properly, and then the browser (latest Firefox) would not load properly, anything! I have a very fast computer, top of the range, and it was frightening to think that my computer was being hijacked! I don't think it was (I hope not), but have sent it back for a refund. Put the old Logitech keyboard and mouse back, cleaned everything out and everything back to normal. Probably a poor connection? But if this was the problem, why have I never had this sort of thing before? Had lots of new keyboards over the years... Hardly got round to realising that the £ sign was missing etc....!!!

Draper 58096 Neoprene Rubber Knee Pads (Pair)
Draper 58096 Neoprene Rubber Knee Pads (Pair)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 26 Jan 2014
The attachments cut your legs and knees at just the point where they bend and the pads are really uncomfortable to wear. Unwearable, actually, under any conditions over any type of garment. Waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6