Profile for IAN BRIERLEY > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
No problems with this

HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars This speaker is brilliant, I've tried others and they are no better ..., 22 July 2014
This speaker is brilliant, I've tried others and they are no better than the sound from my kindle HD, but what a difference with this one. The sound is clear and crisp and can be turned up to quite a loud volume without losing any quality. Being wireless I can use inside and out without moving my kindle. Would recommend to anyone.

Nokia Asha 300 Vodafone Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Graphite
Nokia Asha 300 Vodafone Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, 7 Feb 2014
I dont really need a smart phone and this little phone is perfect for my needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Nyko Go Audi Pro Speaker with Stand for Kindle Fire
Nyko Go Audi Pro Speaker with Stand for Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this!, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this item and tried fitting it to my kindle fire HD but it is NOT combatable with HD but that was not explained on the advertisement. The HD does not fit in the speaker(very loose) and although the speaker can work on the HD using the plug in the sound is appalling compared to the actual kindle fire itself. This is why the item is selling for eight quid instead of 29 quid rrp. Don't waste your money.

ZTE MF60 MiFi  Mobile Wifi Hotspot- Unlocked Sim Free
ZTE MF60 MiFi Mobile Wifi Hotspot- Unlocked Sim Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable wifi ZTE MF60, 23 Aug 2013
Fantastic little device, works every time where ever we are. When setting up, the password etc is under the battery compartment and very small lettering, needed a magnifier to read the numbers/letters. After setting up had to wait about 2 hours before sim registering so be patient for first use. We use it with kindle HD and picks up internet within a few seconds