Profile for Craftaholic > Reviews

Content by Craftaholic

Craftaholic

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glassblowers daughters, 28 Oct 2014
Wonderful read, the characters sprang to life. I'm looking forward to the next book in the trilogy. The story is compelling and I could not put the book down.

Power: The Girl in the Box #10
Power: The Girl in the Box #10

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl in the box, 23 Oct 2014
Utterly fantastic I have not read a series of books this well written and totally compelling since game of thrones thank you so much for such a wonderful collection I am off to buy out of the box next

CSI: Hidden Crimes
CSI: Hidden Crimes

5.0 out of 5 stars csi love it, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: CSI: Hidden Crimes (App)
The game. Play is great and you can easily follow the game lots of challenges plenty to keep you entertained . Well worth playing no. Matter what age.

The Last Crusade: The Epic Voyages of Vasco da Gama
The Last Crusade: The Epic Voyages of Vasco da Gama

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more, 24 Feb 2014
I read this book to learn about the Crusades and have found so much more . This has given me a greater insight to the passed than ever before . It is compelling reading , to read and and understand the wrongs done to so many people , in the name of religion. What a shame, we as a people, have still not grasped the basic idea, we are all the same and religion is individual to each other and should not cause any conflict.

1000 Amazon Coins
1000 Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my coins, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: 1000 Amazon Coins
Just wish they lasted a bit longer and were a bit cheeper. It may be a good idea to earn the coins as you play too!

Used on purchasing new apps and in game play.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 12:29 PM GMT

Kingdoms & Monsters
Kingdoms & Monsters

5.0 out of 5 stars You willl get hooked, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kingdoms & Monsters (App)
I Love it! i'm completely hooked and cannot get enough of this game. You build and have people walking around your city and you have quests to conquer. Brilliant.

Nautilus Lifeline VHF Marine Rescue Radio with GPS - White
Nautilus Lifeline VHF Marine Rescue Radio with GPS - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, 22 Jan 2014
This was supposed to be a perfect safety device for a Scuba Diver who deep dives and needs to be able to contact the boat should the Divers surface and require help.
The idea is fantastic BUT it could not hold the charge within seconds of being fully charged. I did receive a full refund but would have preferred to have had a working safety device.
I would not recommend this to anyone as I do not believe this to be safe.
I belong to a large Dive Club and would have willingly advertised this to the club and other Divers - Now it will be a warning not to buy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2014 7:39 PM BST

ForeFront Cases® Kindle Fire HD 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function WILL ONLY FIT Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 [PREVIOUS GENERATION] + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Perfection, 22 Jan 2014
I Love my cover for the Kindle Fire HD Previous Edition. I went to Argos, Currys and several other retaillers to find that no one stocked this cover. When I went on to Amazon and found this cover I was over the moon. I love the cover it is so versitile and the colour is perfect - easy to put on and fits like a glove. I don't even have to switch on the kindle as the cover does it for me - amazing thank you so much.

You Must Escape
You Must Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars makes you think outside the box, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: You Must Escape (App)
So far so good helps if I put my glasses on and makes you think.
Looking forward to the next section to unlock the doors.

Sudoku Free
Sudoku Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudoku fun, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sudoku Free (App)
Love the lay out and lots of fun. And I can win which makes a change for me. So glad you can rub numbers out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3