Profile for Mr. Ian G. Downie > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ian G. Downie

Mr. Ian G. Downie "<>< IGD" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars the best charger I've had so far, 11 May 2016
Yes, the best charger I've had so far!....

2X T25 BAY15D 1157 Pure White 60 SMD LED Tail Stop Brake Turn Light Lamp Bulb
2X T25 BAY15D 1157 Pure White 60 SMD LED Tail Stop Brake Turn Light Lamp Bulb
Offered by GNWE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with VW Golf MK4, 20 Sept. 2015
It looks good but forgot to check the terminal arrangement before I ordered. Mine has single at the end but these have doubles at the end so they don't work in my car. I thought that most double terminals are when the bulb has two filaments for brake and tail? This probably works with older cars but not my VW Golf MK4.

1TB HDD FOR DELL XPS 15Z (L511Z) 2.5" SATA LAPTOP NOTEBOOK HARD DRIVE NEWBRAND NEW HARD DRIVE MADE BY HGST -5400RPM - SOLD BY LAPTOP-ADAPTER
Offered by Laptop Adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 8 May 2015
Thanks.... fitted and working well...

Samsung EB-L1G6LLU 2100 mAh Genuine Battery for Galaxy S3 (None-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
Thanks for a quick delivery at a fair price. ..

CVLIFE 800Lm Zoomable CREE T6 LED Flashlight Torch Free 18650 & 2 Chargers
CVLIFE 800Lm Zoomable CREE T6 LED Flashlight Torch Free 18650 & 2 Chargers
Offered by cvlife-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! My best ever torch purchase., 7 Feb. 2015
I couldn't be more pleased. The item is fabulous in every way. I use it at work as a delivery driver to find the house numbers and names in the dark. So much better than other torches I own or have used. It's strong and compact and has become an essential tool. I also went walking on a hill climb with my son the other day and it was dark by the time we started back. The torch provided a flood of light illuminating our way like daylight. Very handy with the box and chargers too. I use the mains charger at home and the car charger in the van to top it up but have not been aware of it going dim except when I once left it on in my pocket and it drained down somewhat. I haven't tried it with the AA batteries yet. Very pleased and I show and recommend it at every opportunity. Thanks.

John G. Lake: His Life, His Sermons, His Boldness of Faith
John G. Lake: His Life, His Sermons, His Boldness of Faith
by John G. Lake

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 26 April 2014
This book is an amazing account of John G Lake's life and the extraordinary accounts of people's lives being transformed. I am enthralled by it. I borrowed a copy from the local library and was so impressed that I bought my own copy. I also bought one to send to my daughter and son-in-law too. I recommend it very highly as it is so inspirational. It is the sort of book that everyone should read at least once. It will bring great assurance to many people that their hope is well founded. Get yourself a copy and read it and your life will be enriched.

Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul
Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul
by John Eldredge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 July 2013
A very good book, I found it to be a very good read with practical teachings for men. I very important aspect of living that men everywhere need to encompass.

10m 9 Pin Serial / RS-232 Extension Cable M-F
10m 9 Pin Serial / RS-232 Extension Cable M-F
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 25 July 2013
This item was very helpful to place a monitor further away than the pc so it works fine and does what it should.

Living and Working in Switzerland: A Survival Handbook
Living and Working in Switzerland: A Survival Handbook
by David Hampshire

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 July 2013
These books are fabulous and almost essential for the traveller. I worked in Switzerland for 12 months and found this to be very helpful and informative.​

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 25 July 2013
This was ok, but was a bit weak. I eventually bought a different one as my laptop gets very hot and needs cooling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3