Profile for Lisa @ One Club > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Good Vibration
Good Vibration

5.0 out of 5 stars A Totally Enjoyable Read!, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
This is quite a long book, which is great because it's really good. There is a really good storyline, more than one surprise, and a very satisfying ending. Add to this a great set of diverse characters and some laugh out loud moments, and you have a great read. S M Mala's stories are always original, and this is no exception. Totally enjoyable!

CSL USB 7.1 external sound card | Dynamic 3D surround-sound | Includes function buttons
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars So Pleased With This!, 1 May 2015
The audio jack on my laptop stopped working, so I couldn't use my headphones. This external USB sound card has been the ideal solution. It worked as soon as I plugged it in and plugged my headphones into it. The sound reproduction is really excellent. The function buttons are useful too. I Couldn't Be More Pleased! (I have Windows 8.1 if that helps anyone)

Hot Flush
Hot Flush

5.0 out of 5 stars I Realy Enjoyed This Book, 28 April 2015
This review is from: Hot Flush (Kindle Edition)
This author is always original, and I really enjoyed this book. The storyline kept me interested all through. It had some great family characters, some laugh out loud moments, and a satisfying ending. Totally recommended.

The Escort
The Escort

4.0 out of 5 stars An Enjoyable Story, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Escort (Kindle Edition)
A sexy but sweet novella with likeable characters. And a decent storyline, that holds your interest right through.

How to Lose Your Wife to Another Woman: A Memoir of a Mixed-Orientation Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, Brave, & Honest, 26 Sept. 2014
A brave, and honest account of what happens to a couple, when it is gradually revealed. after many years together, that one partner is of another sexual orientation. The hurt, anger and suffering that occurs from this situation affects all the family. The manipulative/selfish behaviour of the wife makes things worse. You feel the misery and the disruption of the daughter's life. The bewilderment and total sorrow of the husband is very touching. A riveting book that ends on a hopeful note however.

The Skin Collector: Lincoln Rhyme Book 11 (Lincoln Rhyme thrillers)
The Skin Collector: Lincoln Rhyme Book 11 (Lincoln Rhyme thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lincoln Rhyme On Top Form, 6 July 2014
I enjoyed this book. I was a little disappointed with the last two books, but this was more like the Jeffery Deaver of his early books. Lincoln Rhyme on top form.

Napkin Clips
Napkin Clips
Offered by Eco-Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Napkin Clips (Apparel)
I am very right handed. Due to an accident I have been having to eat with my left, which is difficult, and I spill food a lot. I tried a couple of other solutions to protect my clothes. The first one was a large wipe clean adult bib which was bulky, got in the way, and had a really strong smell which transferred to my clothes. I then tried a adult bib of ordinary washable material. Unfortunately I needed two of them as I kept needing to wash them. The problem was solved with the napkin clips. They are a perfect length, and I clip them to a doubled over piece of wide kitchen roll, which I can throw away. Or you can clip it to any suitable material if you prefer. A tea towel is a good option. For myself it is perfect, and I highly recommend the napkin chain.

Inseparable: A New Adult Erotic Romance
Inseparable: A New Adult Erotic Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Enjoyed This Story., 26 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was sexy, intelligent, and had a really good storyline. I will definitely read any other books by this author when available.

Legacy of Love
Legacy of Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Book But the Ending Felt Rushed, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Legacy of Love (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, up until the end, when I was not sure that it HAD ended. There were unresolved loose ends, and the ending felt very rushed. I actually went back and re-read some of it in case I had missed something. I wonder if there is an intended sequel. The writing however was a delight, and no typos. Quite unusual for books on Kindle nowadays.

Black Machetes (A brilliant story of human horror in page turner style that reads like a movie, making it an edgy book and a must read for 2015)

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate Thriller, 5 Jun. 2014
12 year old Benjamin Wilder and his three friends, all for different reasons a bit isolated from their peers, call their little group the "Black Machetes". Ben, whose life is a an abusive nightmare, is the main character in the book, and for himself and his friends evil is threatening and not far away, even as they all grow older. A really good book, and very original. Not a dull moment. The book is fast paced and absorbing, and this keeps up until the ending which has an unexpected twist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14