Profile for Rbk > Reviews

ECHTPower Zelotes 9200DPI Optical LED Wired Gaming Mice for Pro Gamer
ECHTPower Zelotes 9200DPI Optical LED Wired Gaming Mice for Pro Gamer
Offered by ECHTPower

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected., 5 May 2016
This mouse is fantastic! After a long research, I decided on this one because it was just 'plug and play' I find the shape quite pleasant in my small hand, the texture is quite soft and the colours are vivid. Colours also vary depending on what the computer is doing, i.e. if it's active, sleeping mode or charging. The best feature for me is the fact that I am able to use it for both my iMac and Lenovo laptop without any issues whatsoever. I sometimes just unplug from one to the other smoothly. I love the MagicMouse, but I have grown so used to the one now, that the Magic Mouse has been left to use as a sort of trackpad, for the few functions that the Zelote can't perform. Highly recommended

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Spigen ® [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6S Plus Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid] [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for iPhone 6S Plus (2015) - Crystal Clear (SGP11644)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

'Spigen iPhone 6 (4.7 Inch) Case Slim Armor S [Air Cushion Bumper] - iPhone 6 Case (4.7 Inch), Kickstand Stand, Champagne Gold (Champagne Gold/SGP10961]
Offered by Spigen

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and smooth., 4 Oct. 2015
It is a very stylish, smooth case, that perfectly fits the iPhone 6. The card feature works perfectly. It comes with a Spigen card but any would fit, so you don't need to worry it you forget. This is the 3rd iPhone case I buy from Spigen (for different phones) and the quality is unquestionable. I would not buy cases from any other brand from now on.

Official ASSASSINS CREED Hoody Hoodie Grey BLACK FLAG Logo M
Official ASSASSINS CREED Hoody Hoodie Grey BLACK FLAG Logo M
Offered by Elbenwald

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better quality for the price., 26 Dec. 2014
Ordered a medium size for my tall son, and it fits him just right. This is not an advantage as the hoodie might not last him long. Im giving a 4 star rate because I believe that it is not worth the price paid as the materials are not as good as expected, and I have seen better finishings on other hoodies.

However,the colours are bright and beautiful, the hood fits him nicely, he is having a good time role-playing. He says the hoodie is warm. He is enjoying it immensely.

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Bumper [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Crystal Clear] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Bumper Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Crystal Clear (SGP10954)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect or my new iPhone 6, 8 Oct. 2014
This product is fantastic. Just as the picture shows, it surrounds the iPhone 6 nicely, the edges are soft enough for the power button to be protected and to require little pressure to activate. I like this product because its transparency lets the design of the phone show, and it does not add unnecessary bulk to the phone.

I think that the reviewers giving it 1 star may have tried to review a different product, or are from the competition.

Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2015 (Calendars 2015)
Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collectors' Edition Calendar 2015 (Calendars 2015)
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
Beautiful images. Very different from Oail Kidby's drawings.

The Gargoyle
The Gargoyle
by Andrew Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars An pleasant surprise., 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Gargoyle (Paperback)
I am pleasantly surprised by this book. It is not the usual genre I read, but I do not regret giving it a go. The story is smooth, with plenty of very interesting sub-stories. The historical references are well made. Reading it I fee as if I am in a time-travelling machine. It makes me travel from the present, to the past with a turn of a page. On the book, it says, "the pages almost to turn by themselves", and they do! Andrew, well done!

Armel® Skeleton Crystal Ball Pocket Watch Mechanical Movement Hand Wind Steampunk With Gift Box PW034

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 Feb. 2014
This watch is as gorgeous as on the pictures. I think the size makes it stand out even more. It should have come with "care" instructions, I think. I am very happy with this product - love it!

Hogfather: Discworld: The Death Collection
Hogfather: Discworld: The Death Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than in the picture, 30 Jan. 2014
The cover is more beautiful than in the picture. Im'm happy I bought this, and look forward to completing the colección.

The Gods Trilogy: A Discworld Omnibus: Pyramids, Small Gods, Hogfather
The Gods Trilogy: A Discworld Omnibus: Pyramids, Small Gods, Hogfather

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 12 Nov. 2013
Got it in very good condition, can't complaint. Delivery was very fast, and I am thoroughly enjoying watching my Terry Pratchett library grow and grow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3