Profile for mrs m f barrett > Reviews

Content by mrs m f barrett

mrs m f barrett

ANDI ROSE Women's Floral Flower Lace Satin Evening Party Handbag Purse Clutch Prom Bag (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking bag, 5 July 2014
I bought this bag to go with a navy dress my daughter had got for a wedding. We were very pleased with the bag when it arrived and the quality was very good for the price.

Plastic 25ml Hinged Lid Deli Pot or Sauce Pot (Pack of 50)
Plastic 25ml Hinged Lid Deli Pot or Sauce Pot (Pack of 50)
Offered by Plasware

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 Jun. 2014
I bought these as containers for lip balm, as we were making it at the after school club were I work. They served the purpose very well and people thought they looked very professional and a bargain price.

The Art of Getting By [DVD]
The Art of Getting By [DVD]
Dvd ~ Freddie Highmore
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Art of Getting By [DVD] (DVD)
A classic boy-girl high school romance but the way it is done is amazing; I relate to Freddie Highmore's character well.

Tropiclean Clean Teeth Gel, 118 ml
Tropiclean Clean Teeth Gel, 118 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff!1, 4 Jun. 2013
Bought this for one of my 3 dogs in particular, he suffered from bad breath and his gums were looking a bit red. So instead of rushing to the vets, where he won't open his mouth! I thought I would try this and it seems to be working, his breath is a lot fresher and him gums not so sore. At first he hated having it done and it took 2 of us but now he seems to enjoy it. We use it on all 3 dogs now.

Rocket Dog Women's Slope Bark Fur Trimmed Boots SLOPESD 6 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Slope Bark Fur Trimmed Boots SLOPESD 6 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy boots, 6 Mar. 2013
I have worn these a few times now and find them quite comfy. There is plenty of room around the toes (perhaps a bit to much?), I found that the sizing was fine, I'm a 6 and they fitted okay. While they are fine to walk in, I don't think I would wan't to walk any great distance in them.
All in all the were a good buy for the price I paid.

Ecco Alsosoft Lace Up Casual Shoe 9473 6 / 39 Dark Clay Nubuck
Ecco Alsosoft Lace Up Casual Shoe 9473 6 / 39 Dark Clay Nubuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco shoes, 23 Jan. 2013
I've already got a pair of this style of Ecco shoes and they are so comfy and hardwearing I wanted another pair. I saw these and they were slightly cheaper than in the shops.
I was very pleased with the service and a quick delivery time.