ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)

Profile for Mr. J. W. Wiltshire > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. W. Wilt...

Mr. J. W. Wiltshire (Westgate-on-Sea)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
LENOVO 888015991 BLADE CASE - Pivot 10 Sleeve and Film (Black) - (Tablets Tablet Cases & Covers)
Offered by Shockbuy srl
Price: 33.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 12 April 2014
This case is ideal for my Lenovo Yoga 10 tablet and I am quite pleased with it. However there is no sign of any leather on it and in that case I am quite disappointed. It is definitely plastic and I feel it is very pricey for what it is. There was quite a long wait for delivery as well - at least 3 weeks. Do not buy this if you want a leather case. Having said that no animal had to die for this case to be made which I suppose is how it should be. Very expensive price though for a plastic case.

Voguecase 3-pack HD Clear Screen Protector Film for Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga Tablet (10 Inch HD) B8000 with Free Universal Screen-Stylus
Offered by Voguecase
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 12 April 2014
I bought these screen protectors for my Lenovo Yoga 10 tablet. They fit it perfectly but I have never been any good at fitting screen protectors and these were no exception but that was entirely my fault. I would say though that there was quite a long wait for delivery and the delivery charge I feel is quite steep hence only 3 stars. Having said that I would probably get more of these and have another go.

New Ultra-Slim Mini USB 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse
New Ultra-Slim Mini USB 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse
Offered by BuyOnline-HK Shipping
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little mouse, 15 Mar 2014
This really is a great mouse. It is ideal for a laptop where you need to put everything in a laptop case as it is a relatively flat design.. It is wireless and the wireless receiver which plugs into the laptop is small enough to leave plugged in at all times. If you want to take it out then there is a place to put it under the mouse. This was delivered quickly and I have no complaints at all about it. It is comfortable to use for long periods of time. I am very pleased with this mouse and I would recommend it to anyone.

Your Extraordinary Power Within: Live your Life by Design by Awakening to the Power Within You
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading this book, 4 Nov 2013
I thought this book was great. I read it not quite knowing what to expect but I am so pleased I have read it. It certainly made me see things in a totally different light and while not every thing has worked as the book says it will, the important things in my life have definitely changed, and I think, for the better. This is an excellent book that is not hard to read, is not too long but is so worth reading. I feel it has changed my life and I would recommend any one trying it.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Oct 2013
I have just bought a new Kindle Paperwhite and I wanted a case for it. I know there are plenty around that will do, but I decided to get this one which is custom made for the Paperwhite. I am glad I did. The Kindle fits it perfectly and it looks as if the whole thing ie Paperwhite and case are just one complete item. No elastic straps holding the Kindle in, it just fits perfectly. It may be more expensive than others but I am glad I paid the extra and I would recommend it any time.

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ 1260mAh Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Fuji HS30 EXR, HS30 EXR, HS33 EXR, HS33 EXR, X-Pro1, XPro1 - Black
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A great back up battery, 29 Oct 2013
I have a Fuji HS 30 EXR camera and take it out quite often. I am always concerned that the battery will run down while I am out. Not now though as I now have this back up battery. I haven't used it for any length of time yet so I can't say how well it holds a charge but I feel it will be as good as the original.

Universal Dishwasher Cutlery Basket fits Carrera Eurotech Homark Lendi Powerpoint Servis White Westinghouse Baumatic Bosch Neff Siemens Tecnik and many more
Offered by Suds-Online
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 29 Oct 2013
Our old dishwasher cutlery basket had definitely seen better days. We bought this one rather hoping it would be ok. We shouldn't have worried as it is perfect for our dishwasher. It's a great little item at a great little price. Excellent quick delivery as well. I would recommend it any time.

Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by PicStop
Price: 19.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tripod, 24 Oct 2013
This really is a good tripod. If like me you are concerned about your photos not being sharp enough then perhaps a tripod is what you need. This one is sturdy enough for most cameras although I can't say about a really heavy DSLR as I do not have one. I do have a fairly big bridge camera and this tripod is perfect for it. It extends very tall, and is very stable. It has a hook underneath where you can hang your camera bag which may give the tripod even more stability. The carry case is made from a strong material that looks as though it will last. All in all for the price this is an excellent tripod.

Take On Me
Take On Me
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite songs, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Take On Me (MP3 Download)
Brilliant, what more can I say. I called this 'one of my favourite songs' and that is exactly what it is.

Riotous Assembly
Riotous Assembly
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny book, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Riotous Assembly (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book but then I love all of Tom Sharpe's books. I can't help thinking though that in the present day, this book could be considered racist. It tells of a small police force in apartheid South Africa. The policemen are white and totally racist but the book shows them all to be completely useless. It is a very funny book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8