Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Content by Ryan

Ryan "R.McC" (Northern Ireland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Haynes Work Wear Mens Heavyweight brushed fleece printed Hoodie Size M
Haynes Work Wear Mens Heavyweight brushed fleece printed Hoodie Size M

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Nov 2013
Cheap, reliable and a decent hoodie to wear outside to keep you warm. For anyone on a budget this is a good buy!

Economics for Business
Economics for Business
by Dr Chris Mulhearn

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one of best books for economics, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Economics for Business (Paperback)
I rated this 5 star because there's absolutely nothing wrong with this product whatsoever! It contains plenty of information which helps you with economics and this has been of major assistance to me! I do believe this is the best economics book out there so I would have to recommend it highly!

Skills Development for Business and Management Students: Study and Employability
by Kevin Gallagher

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 15 Nov 2013
I bought this for one of my modules at university. It is quite useful but in my opinion it's not essential for my course. It is however, good to back up information with and I rate it 4 stars as a result!

The Mask of Sanity: An Attempt to Clarify Some Issues about the So-Called Psychopathic Personality
by Hervey Cleckley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 15 Nov 2013
Bought this book for a relative, they thoroughly enjoy reading it and will probably buy another related book sometime soon. However, they say this book doesn't stand up to the better books they read so this is why I'm giving it 4 stars.

Management and Organisational Behaviour
Management and Organisational Behaviour
by Laurie J. Mullins

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful book!, 15 Nov 2013
This book is only worthy of 5 stars, simply because it has carried me through my module in University and was of major use throughout! It is great book about business and I would recommend!

Jack and Jones Poul Men's Jumper Flame Orange Medium
Jack and Jones Poul Men's Jumper Flame Orange Medium
Offered by METRA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Jumper!, 15 Nov 2013
Good quality jumper, really stands out from most other jumpers which impresses me. Glad I have bought it and would recommend this to any young adult or even an adult who wants a nice jumper which is different!

Buckley Turquoise Glass Charm Bracelet
Buckley Turquoise Glass Charm Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 15 Nov 2013
This product looks excellent for the low price which was paid for it. Definitely worth the money and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one of these for a gift!

Duck and Cover men's 2-pack keyhole trunk, black/white medium
Duck and Cover men's 2-pack keyhole trunk, black/white medium
Offered by TogOut

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Undies!, 15 Nov 2013
I usually wear high quality underwear such as calvin klein etc. I bought this item at first thinking it wouldn't be of the same quality because of the cheaper price. How wrong was I! When I put these on for the first time they were 5x more comfortable than my calvin klein trunks I usually wear and I WILL be buying this product again. They look good, feel good and they don't ride up at all which is the main reason I buy trunks for!

Supergets Samsung Galaxy S2 Si9100 Premium Quality and Stylish Case Cover, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant good looking cover!, 23 July 2013
I bought this cover for my phone so that it has less chance of breaking if I happen to drop it for whatever reason. However, I didn't expect the cover to look so good on my Samsung Galaxy S2 when it arrived! It has to be quite possibly the most stylish cover for a phone I have saw online in a while. It's also durable and has saved my phone from breaking many times! This cover is a brilliant investment and i recommend this to anyone who has a Samsung Galaxy S2 and is in need of a cover!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, durable phone cover, 23 July 2013
This phone cover wasn't actually bought for me, it was bought for a relative. However, they have had this cover for about 6 months now and it hasn't been damaged and nothing strange has happened to it such as it wearing away. The person who I bought this for is very happy with this and doesn't know how they didn't have the cover in the first place because it's so useful! For anyone who has a Samsung Tocco Lite this is definitely one of the better covers out there to use!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11