Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Content by Ryan

Ryan "R.McC" (Northern Ireland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely funny film!, 27 Jun 2014
This film made me laugh so hard when I watched it in the cinema! A great performance from Di Caprio and Jonah Hill in this film helped persuade me to buy this on DVD as I know that I will watch this several more times. One of Martin Scorseses best films I think!

Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Diablo III (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game with lots of playability, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Diablo III (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This Diablo game was a great investment for me. I was getting fed up with other games and needed a game to occupy my time. This game does this and also keeps me very interested with the wide range of enemies and the whole set up of the game. I personally would say that it is one of the best RPGs I have played since Skyrim. I haven't played any of the other Diablo games but this one definitely was worth every penny.

Iconic Breaking Bad vs Game Of Thrones 'Walter Is coming' Parody Funny Print Hip Fresh Tee T-Shirt
Offered by 1 OAK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, 27 Jun 2014
This t shirt was an absolutely amazing idea, combining arguably the two greatest TV shows into one T shirt. Once I saw this I had to buy this as it was an amazing shirt and nearly everyone can relate to it when people saw me wearing this. It has great material and fitted me perfectly.

Connect Zone® Black - 5 Pack High Quality HQ, HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS TOUCH PENS FOR IPAD 1, IPAD 2 New Apple iPad & iPad 3, ipad 4, ipad mini, Apple iPhone 5 5th 5G, IPHONE 4 4S, IPHONE 3GS, IPOD TOUCH 3 - IPOD TOUCH 4, SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 10.1 SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100, SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Smart phones, Android, Mobile Phones, PC, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson, Nexus, Fire, Kindle and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pens
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, useful purchase, 27 Jun 2014
Bought these for a relative who prefers to use these when texting or generally using their phone. It is safe to say that they are well chuffed with getting 5 for a cheap price and are considering buying again if they lose a few of them. Definitely a useful product to have.

BREAKING BAD GTA INSPIRED T SHIRT, HEISENBERG, WALTER WHITE, JESSIE (SMALL, ROYAL BLUE)
Offered by The Shirt Shack

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique shirt, 27 Jun 2014
This GTA styled Breaking bad t shirt combined two great things into one. It was well worth the money and a nice t shirt to buy regardless. The only reason I am not rating this 5 stars is because there is alot of plain color on the shirt as the graphic in the middle could be bigger.

2014-15 Spain Away World Cup Shirt (A.Iniesta 6)
2014-15 Spain Away World Cup Shirt (A.Iniesta 6)
Offered by UKSoccershop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, 27 Jun 2014
This Spain top is definitely the best football top I have purchased for a while now. The green and black go well together and the top is very nice and top class, pity the team wasn't the same in the world cup! Although, the football top was a great buy and any football fan should seriously consider buying this as it looks amazing.

Eddie Stobart - Trucking Songs
Eddie Stobart - Trucking Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a great CD, 27 Jun 2014
I gave this 5 stars as this CD has a wide variety of songs which are great to listen to as I was driving. My favourite song is Black Betty but thats because I don't know the 80s songs as well. Although, they are great to listen to and I would recommend it to people of any age as I am only 19 and I enjoyed it very much!

Bjorn Borg Men's Seasonal Solids Boxer Briefs, Blue (Blue Tint), Large
Bjorn Borg Men's Seasonal Solids Boxer Briefs, Blue (Blue Tint), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality as always!, 29 May 2014
I bought these Bjorn Borg briefs as I already own two other pairs of them and they were very comfortable and consistent with the quality. This particular pair matched that quality and I can see myself wearing Bjorn Borg briefs for the foreseeable future as they are my FAVOURITE brand regardless and I would highly recommend these to anyone looking a good reliable brand.

Tommy Hilfiger Flag Original Stretch Without Fly Men's Briefs Bright White Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent undies!, 29 May 2014
I bought these briefs as I needed some new underwear for the summer coming up. Safe to say that these briefs have a good stretch to them, feel comfortable and they were a great buy in the end!

**PACK OF 3** - SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth - TECHGEAR
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars OK quality, bit too big, 29 May 2014
I purchased this for a family member who has a samsung galaxy y and they were unhappy with the size of the screen protectors as they were way too big for the screen. She has had alot of bother with them and after cutting them into shape they do the job, eventually.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11