Profile for Margaret Mitchell > Reviews

His Brother's Wife
His Brother's Wife
Price: 2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest Val Wood book. His Brother's Wife, 26 May 2014
This book is one of her best yet. As I come from the area it is quite nice to read about earlier times, Val is a lovely writer and her work seem to flow. you don't have to work hard to read her books. I gave this one 5 stars as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
Price: 109.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Kindle Paperwhite, 27 April 2014
This Kindle was a replacement for my first one which developed a fault. This one is fine. The service I received was first class. The only thing I couldn't understand was I returned the faulty one the day I received the replacement and I only received an acknowledgement of the return almost 2 to 3 weeks later. Still love my Kindle.

Tim
Tim
Price: 1.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Tim, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Tim (Kindle Edition)
This book was very thought provoking, it made me realise how difficult it is for relatives of disabled people. Another very different Colleen McCullough book, very good read.

Thankless in Death: In Death Series: Book 37
Thankless in Death: In Death Series: Book 37
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankless in Death, 26 Jan 2014
Another brilliant JD Robb, after the last one I thought she was losing her edge but this one is very very good. Can't wait for the next one No. 38

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire 2)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken Angels, 26 Oct 2013
Fantastic book, quite gory but still a good read. I look forward to reading his books and hope for many more.

A Cottage by the Sea
A Cottage by the Sea
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Cottage by the Sea, 26 Oct 2013
Another Carole Matthews, I really enjoyed this book as it was slightly different from some of her others I have read. Kept me wanting to read deep into the night, a sign of a good book for me.

Monty Don's French Gardens [DVD]
Monty Don's French Gardens [DVD]
Dvd ~ Monty Don
Price: 12.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden Lover, 2 Oct 2013
I bought this for my husband who loves anything to do with gardening especially in the lovely climate of France or Italy. He has told me that he thoroughly enjoyed this latest edition of Monty Dons work.

Dakota Born (The Dakota Series - Book 1)
Dakota Born (The Dakota Series - Book 1)
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 2 Sep 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, another good Debbie Macomber, will have to read Book 2 hope it is as good.

Gabriel's Angel
Gabriel's Angel
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Norah Roberts, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gabriel's Angel (Kindle Edition)
Superb book,loved reading it, wished it could have continued. Norah Roberts writes brilliantly as herself and as J.D. Robb. Can@t wait to read another of her books.

3 WHEELS KIDS MINI SPEEDER SLIDER WINGED SCOOTER TRI MOTION FLICKER DRIFTER (BLUE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 1 Sep 2013
Bought for my granddaughters 5th birthday, my husband had to make a few screws tighter as they kept coming loose, she loves it.

Page: 1 | 2