Profile for NonTech Man > Reviews

The Other Guys [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
The Other Guys [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had not, 29 Aug. 2012
Whilst the disk is full of extras as is quite usual now days, the film itself is truly pathetic, The main characters play their parts ok but it is just not funny. We almost gave up watching it halfway through but persevered as we thought there must be better to come - there was not. Save your money and buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 April 2012
This review is from: 21 (MP3 Download)
My wife wanted this for ages but I kept forgetting to download it !! She has it now loaded on her IPOD and it gets played all the time. Personally I like the more famous songs but the rest of them are fillers. Adele Fans will love it and have already purchased it.

Toy Story 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Toy Story 3 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Lee Unkrich

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 24 April 2012
This was purchased to show off my new 3d TV to the family.The disc started ok then had a bit of a glitch and jumped back to a previous chapter, after doing this a few times I forced it past the errant chapter only to get the same thing a bit further on !!!! I suspected my new DVD player, so I tried some other Blue ray disks - all ok, Tried Toy Story again only to have exactly the same glitch points. I returned the disc and Amazon supplied a replacement and no suprises it glitched up in exactly the same places, I am resignd to watching the 2D version. Not a good start to my 3D collection !!! I cannot recommend this DVD in its 3D version as I have never seen it working.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 11:10 AM BST

Massive Hair Metal
Massive Hair Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock on, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Massive Hair Metal (MP3 Download)
Superb stuff, some unusual tracks but worth the money. I was not aware of some of the bands but have been looking them up on the net.