Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Minecraft House Ideas: 70 Top Minecraft House Ideas Your Friends Wish They Know
by Jason Scotts
Price: 6.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 23 Dec 2013
This book......sorry pamphlet is very poor quality and arrived crumpled and bent. No thought has gone into this at all and it looks like the author and I use that term loosely has just scoured google for the odd paragraph and cobbled it all together with a few black and white pictures. To charge six pounds for this is shocking. Slap my wrists for buying it and burn in hell for having the cheek to sell this garbage. Thanks my 10 year old will love me for gifting this a Christmas.

Cosatto Bobbin Bouncer (Knit Wits)
Cosatto Bobbin Bouncer (Knit Wits)
Price: 33.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 3 Mar 2013
Its not often I feel compelled to write about a product I purchase but on this occasion I feel that strongly about it. We purchased this bouncer manly because of the good name Cosatto have and other products we own are well built. With this bouncer I'm afraid they fall down because its frankly dangerous. The plastic bar that attaches to the front which holds the stuffed animals flys off every 5 minutes and could potentially injure your childs face/hands. We have resorted to using gaffa tape to secure the bar which is far from ideal. For a premium price for a bouncer this is very very poor. I would not recommend this product to any parent I'm afraid.

Dark Angel: Series 2 [DVD] [2001]
Dark Angel: Series 2 [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Jessica Alba
Price: 13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Cult TV at tis finest, 16 April 2003
It says a lot when James Cameron puts his talent behind something other than big budget block busters. With Dark Angel he has created not only a star of Jessica Alba but a glimpse of what it might be like in the near future. Its about time Dark Angel was released on DVD as it gives fans the chance to enjoy all the best bits over and over again as Fox TV seemed to have cancelled the show after only two series. Such a waste to a great program which everyone should own.