Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Toshiba Excite Pro 10.1-inch Tablet (NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Android 4.2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba excite pro 10.1 tablet, 11 Jan. 2014
This is an excellent specification for a tablet at the price I paid. I am not sure that I would have paid much more for it however..m I have seen it at double the price!

This does not come loaded with apps like some tablets do and I have struggled sometimes to find ones that work with this tablet and my computer.

Having said that, the battery holds up well, it is a good size scree. The only real drawback relates to the side panel where all the charging/usb connections/ headphones are. If you use a usb keyboard in a wallet, it is hard to get the charger in at the same time. but I stand by, it is an excellent price for the specification and i would recommend it.

Remecare Neck Collar (Firm) (Large)
Remecare Neck Collar (Firm) (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Remcare Hard Collar, 28 Dec. 2013
I highly rate this product both for price and useability. Adjustable depth. Comfortable. My only critiscism against these types of collars in general is that, after a period of time (a few weeks) the padding at the bottom and top of the collar itself tends to crack and then pinches which then results in having to purchase a new collar. If, like me you are a long term user of these cervical collars, this money adds up but I do not know of any alternative to this problem. Any ideas, please post...
Otherwise, it is comfortable and functional which is all we can ask for.

Revealed: Number 11 in series (House of Night)
Revealed: Number 11 in series (House of Night)

4.0 out of 5 stars House of Night - the continuing story!, 14 Nov. 2013
Love this book and love the series. However, compared to others in the series, this book is a lot slower and there is not so much of the storyline in it. Zoey continues as a High Priestess in training but is begining to show the effects of 'old magic' which changes her character. There are twists and turns in the story I did not expect...
I'm not sure how much further this series goes as I feel it is coming to an end. BUT i hope it continues for a few more books yet. I hope the next one is not long it coming and is a bit more faster paced but if you have read the others.. then you must read this. It is not really a standalone book.

Seconique Ashmore 1 Drawer Lamp Table
Seconique Ashmore 1 Drawer Lamp Table
Offered by The Modern Home

2.0 out of 5 stars Ashmore Lamp Table, 17 Sept. 2013
I would have loved to have been able to give a review on this product as I have ordered others in the range from other sellers on Amazon. The number of stars does not reflect on the product itself, more on the disappointment with the company selling it.

However, this was not to be as, having ordered this table on 23rd August and paid using gift certificates I received no dispatch notice and no item was delivered.

I had to file a claim through Amazon who found in my favour and refunded my certificates. I have now ordered with another company.

Not a good start for a new company but suffice to say, other products in this range have proved to be value for money and nice when put together (which proved a little challenging as instructions are not wholly clear). If looking for a cheap furniture alternative then I recommend this range. Take your time and glue with a good strong adhesive and you should have no problems.

Blood Born
Blood Born

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Blood Born (Kindle Edition)
Not Linda Howard's usual kind of book but brilliant just the same. Having read all of her books I was not sure what to expect of her writing a Vampire romance kind of book. I was pleasantly suprised! Firstly Vampire topics seem to be all the rage just lately so she is right on target.

Lucas Ambrose, everyone's idea of a hero. Good looking, strong (what you'd expect from a vampire), quick and a protector of his human. I'm not going to spoil the story for you. Suffice to say, you have to read it and, once started it's very hard to put down.

I am thoroughly looking forward to the next book in this series. I just hope we don't have to wait too long so, Linda, please get writing quick so we can carry on where you left off!!

Vax S2S-1 Hard Floor Pro Steam Cleaner, 1600 W
Vax S2S-1 Hard Floor Pro Steam Cleaner, 1600 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but the best on the market., 14 July 2013
Having purchased cheaper alternatives to the vax for my hard floors, I have always regretted them as, the machines break or they do not do a good job of cleaning.

Not so with the Vax S3S Bare Floor Pro Steam Mop. I wish I had bought this last year as it would have saved me a lot of money in the interim!

The pads just grip on. The machine heats up quickly. The detergent cuts through the grease on the floors and the floors are not left dripping wet and a therefore a danger...

The only minus point on the who machine is the containers where the detergent and the water go are not easy to get off the machine. Having said that, I have arthritis in my hands and struggle with lids and anything that requires me to have a good grip on things anyway, so most people would not have a problem with these.

Highly recommended.

Electrician's Guide to the Building Regulations: Pt. P (Wiring Regulations): Pt. P (Wiring Regulations)
by Paul Cook
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all electricians, 14 July 2013
A must have book and is a full guide to the building regulations part P for electricians.

Easy to use and is fully comprehensible.

Contains some important appendixes to part P also.

Heaven High (The East Lake Series Book 1)
Heaven High (The East Lake Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars First in this series., 14 July 2013
Beau and Edgar have died in their youth and have to decide whether to stay in heaven or be reborn and live their life. Their decision leads them to becoming guardian angles and they have to protect Emma whos descendeants from way back have been guardians against Hell, on earth, Beau, Edgar and Gabe become human again, temporarily for this assignment.. Emma does not know who what she is or who and what Beau and Edgar are. Beau falls in love with Emma.

As the story proceeds, the plot becomes clearer to the reader. Needless to say, Beau, Edgar and Gabe save the day, Emma becomes the new guardian of earth via a ring she wears.

A good 1st book in the series which marks the way for the 2nd book. A good read..

Guidance Note: No. 8: Earthing and Bonding (Standards and Compliance)
Guidance Note: No. 8: Earthing and Bonding (Standards and Compliance)
by Geoffrey Stokes

4.0 out of 5 stars Calling all electricians, 14 July 2013
If you are in the electrical business, then you need this book (or the more updated 17th edition which is even more essential) and all the others in the series.

Easy to digest and follow.

Hell's On Earth (The East Lake Series Book 2)
Hell's On Earth (The East Lake Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anna Andrews does it agan!, 14 July 2013
Second in the East Lake Series which sees good verses evil and good wins as you would expect.

Beau is still in love with Emma. Beau, Gabe and Edgar are expecting trouble with evil but all seems exceptionally quite. Too quite. Where is the trouble going to come from? Emma has enrolled at college and her best friend has moved away. At summer college, Emma is allocated a mentor (Scott) so she can decide if college is for her. Beau is suspicious of Scott as he appears to be making moves on Emma and decides that Scott is the source of the expected trouble.

The book is a bit slower than the first book in series but is still entertaining enough to hold your attention. It is only when you get to the last 4 or 5 chapters that you start to really see where the author is going with the story. Suffice to say I am not going to ruin it for you.

However, I highly recommend the book and the series but would advise you to read them in order.

I hope it will not be too long before Anna release a third book as I feel the series still has some way to grow.

Page: 1 | 2