Profile for meenakumari > Reviews

Content by meenakumari

meenakumari

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Plus Size Harem Trousers Womens Full Leggings Stretch Pants - Black 16/18
Offered by ADMIRE CLOTHING LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy., 7 April 2016
Poor quality, poor service - don't buy. Return cost proved more expensive than the item, so I have cut it up and used as dusters - even then it has proven to be a poor duster.

Parker S0856460 IM Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point - Blue Lacquer with Chrome Trim
Parker S0856460 IM Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point - Blue Lacquer with Chrome Trim

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay!, 7 April 2016
This was a present, and I believe just okay.

Reclining Buddha Statue Brass Sculpture Religious Gifts Home Decoration
Reclining Buddha Statue Brass Sculpture Religious Gifts Home Decoration
Offered by Good Choice..

3.0 out of 5 stars This item was a dissapointment., 7 April 2016
Not impressed, given the price.

Yaluxe Women's Simple Genuine Leather Top Handle Tote Handbag Shoulder Bag Black
Offered by Yaluxe

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 7 April 2016
This is a beautiful bag. I felt if the top handles could have been longer then it would have been excellent to wear over the shoulder. Additionally the middle zipped compartment limits the space inside the bag, just my preference. The leather smell went by the second day, what a shame I actually love the smell. As far as wear and tear and if the slim handles can endure over time I am suspect but time will I hope prove me wrong. For the price and so far this was an excellent bargain - I would recommend purchasing, given the service was excellent too.

Luxury leather - Mobile Purse wallet stand case cover for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI i8190 (BLACK)
Offered by Suprizebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 12 Oct. 2015
This is a beautiful case for my phone. I love it. Others have commented on how different it is from the run of the mill cases. I would recommend it full heartedly.

Miss Potter [DVD] [2006]
Miss Potter [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Renee Zellweger
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely film, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Miss Potter [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
This film was excellent and I will be watching it again and again. Renee Zellweger was a very convincing as Miss Potter.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 5 May 2014
This was a good choice for a present and I was surprised how often these gloves have been worn - even in warm weather.

Dolores Claiborne [DVD] [1995]
Dolores Claiborne [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Kathy Bates
Offered by All Media International

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film, 5 May 2014
I have watched this DVD several times and have enjoyed it every time. Kathy Bates performance was brilliant and so natural.

Little Dorrit [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Little Dorrit [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Claire Foy

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this boxset, 5 May 2014
I had wondered whether to get this boxset in Blu-ray given the story was mainly set in dark rooms etc - now having watched it I believe an ordinary DVD would have been fine and I could have saved some money.

Maybelline Jade Moisture Extreme Lipstick
Maybelline Jade Moisture Extreme Lipstick

4.0 out of 5 stars Small size but worth it., 19 Oct. 2013
Liked this lipstick. It was a sample and hence small. Otherwise it was good value, and I will be looking out for more products like this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3