Profile for P. Blunsden > Reviews

Content by P. Blunsden

P. Blunsden (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Helly Hansen Aden Waterproof Jacket Ladies EssentialPurple 14 (L)
Helly Hansen Aden Waterproof Jacket Ladies EssentialPurple 14 (L)
Offered by Field & Trek

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 30 Jun 2014
Light but very warm, and am very pleased with this jacket. Good for walking the dog on a wet and windy beach! The service I received was good too. I had to exchange it for a larger size (my own fault, nothing to do with the sizing) and it was easily done, quick and efficient.

Caledonia
Caledonia

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamily sung, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Caledonia (MP3 Download)
Very sweetly sung in a dreamy kind of way. A change from the usual version of the song. The background music is very nice too - my only gripe is that it over-shadows the singer a bit and her words are sometimes difficult to hear. I still love this edition of the song and it's hard to get it out of your head once you've listened to it a couple of times!

A Cat in the Window: Tales from a Cornish Flower Farm (Minack Chronicles)
A Cat in the Window: Tales from a Cornish Flower Farm (Minack Chronicles)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cat book of all time, 20 Jun 2014
The story of Monty - just an ordinary cat, you might think, but one who is brought to beautiful furry life by Derek Tangye, who in the first place did not want him but rapidly came to love him. Just like millions of readers all over the world who come to love him too when reading this book. I didn't want to get to the end of the book as l didn't want to read about the inevitable end of Monty, but like everything else there is a beginning and an end. He was a beautiful and much loved cat, he had a happy and good life. So many animals aren't so lucky.

Rubies Batman Brave Child (Small)
Rubies Batman Brave Child (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 May 2014
I bought this item at the last minute for my Granddaughter's fourth birthday and was a bit worried it wouldn't arrive in time or would be too big according to other reviews. It arrived the day after ordering and asked my son to let me know quickly if I needed to return it. I needn't have worried! She was up with the lark on her birthday before the rest of the family were awake, dressed herself in the suit, and nearly gave my son a heart attack when he woke up to see the wee masked face not far away from his! The suit stayed on until she went to bed! What a happy buy this was!

DOG CANNY COLLAR TRAINING NON PULL COLLAR BLACK SIZE 2
DOG CANNY COLLAR TRAINING NON PULL COLLAR BLACK SIZE 2
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for a pulling dog!, 24 May 2014
I have a rather large cocker spaniel and needed something to stop her pulling when she's excited. This collar does the trick. The measuring instructions are good and it fitted her without problem. I've tried other 'special' collars but this is the best I've tried.

Hagen Zoozone Pink Indoor Guinea Pig / Rabbit Cage
Hagen Zoozone Pink Indoor Guinea Pig / Rabbit Cage
Offered by The Ark Pet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 24 May 2014
Just what I was looking for to conveniently keep tiny rescued kittens or small animals safely in until they are old and big enough to move up to something bigger. I had very good service from the seller, and the goods arrived well packed and undamaged. They were very helpful when contacted and quickly resolved a small problem without hassle.

Andis Agc Super 2-Speed Professional Animal Clippers
Andis Agc Super 2-Speed Professional Animal Clippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy, 24 May 2014
I've never used clippers before so hesitated to buy them, I've always used scissors (which took me ages with a squirming spaniel who I used to have to lie on to keep her still). These clippers were fantastic and did the job quickly and efficiently, I wish I'd had the courage to buy them before.

Ladies Thermal Brushed Short Sleeve Vest (SMALL 8 - 10)
Ladies Thermal Brushed Short Sleeve Vest (SMALL 8 - 10)
Offered by Misshoneypennys

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mum is very pleased!, 24 May 2014
These were for my Mum's birthday, she's 94 and feels the cold! They came very quickly - the day after they were ordered - fitted fine, and wash well, so everyone's happy!

The Yorkshire Shepherdess
The Yorkshire Shepherdess

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a book! Read it and love it ..., 15 May 2014
I Was so looking forward to this book after following Amanda on Twitter, and I wasn't disappointed. All the good stuff is here, and some bad, a real eye opener about living on a working farm where bad weather or other things like Foot and Mouth disease can mean survival of the fittest. I love one of Amanda's comments about her husband letting her have two horses - so she has seven! A brilliant book which will make you want to become a shepherd - or not!

Myfanwy
Myfanwy

5.0 out of 5 stars Always makes me cry!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Myfanwy (MP3 Download)
I've loved this song for years but never knew the name so couldn't get it. Then, bingo, a whole programme about it (Soul Music, Radio 4). Beautiful song, beautifully song by the Treorchy Male Voice Choir. There are a number of versions of this, but this one is the very best! Keep the tissues handy, even though you might not understand the Welsh language this is a very moving piece of music..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4