Profile for Jacquie > Reviews

Jacquie

Chapelwood Wild Bird Fun Feeder Daisy Design 0.9Kg
Chapelwood Wild Bird Fun Feeder Daisy Design 0.9Kg
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes time for birds to get used to but worth the effort, 22 May 2016
This is a great seed feeder. I was having problems with the ordinary ones as in high winds, or when the pigeons managed to get near the standard ones they emptied really quickly. As this one seems to be better suited only for birds with little beaks the seed lasts longer. It took them a while to get used to it but now sparrows and tits feed from it. Sometimes four at a time.
Great item - just purchased one for my sister who lives in London and has voracious parakeets stripping the other seed feeders.

Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase With Cotton underside 50 x 75 cm
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised How Well This Works for My Hair & Skin, 22 April 2016
Having read articles on how to stop my hair breaking (and only at that point looking for the best oil to use) I noticed that people were recommending using a silk pillowcase. I thought I would give it a try - having also bought some Baobab oil - this pillowcase was a revelation. The pillowcase arrived really quickly and seems to be of a good quality. Two benefits from this pillowcase 1) my hair is noticeably less tangled in the morning and 2) my skin first thing has really improved. It appears to have stopped the 'early morning wrinkle syndrome' Over the week that I have been using I am really impressed with the results. Will be purchasing more of these and not just for me but for friends also.

Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl
Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Toffee-licious, 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl (Wine)
Just love this - tastes like the sauce on a crème caramel - not too sweet. Great with some diet ginger ale and a dash of orange. Also nice neat over ice cubes. Only downside is I wanted to order another bottle prior to Christmas and the price has jumped up.

Pet Cleaning wipes - 18 Wipes - Use on All Pets
Pet Cleaning wipes - 18 Wipes - Use on All Pets
Offered by eShop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 3 Nov. 2013
These wipes are great - had been trying to find something to clean my cat who loves nothing better than rolling around on the path when he is happy - unfortunately, that means he does get a little grubby and tends to over-groom. I thought he would hate the smell of them but seems quite happy to have his fur wiped down. In process of buying more at the moment. Very good item!

Size 5 Annabelle Womens Claire Blue Green Mary Jane Velcro Leather Comfort Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Love The Colour!, 19 April 2013
Really like these shoes for flatties - been admired loads by friends and family. Shame they aren't available with heels!

10 Litre x 25 Paper Compostable Bags Kitchen Caddy Liners - Food Waste Bin Liners - EcoSack 10L Biodegradable Bags with Composting Guide
Offered by All-Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheelie Good for Putting Waste Food in Wheelie Bins, 19 April 2013
Living in Hertfordshire we have brown wheelie bins for garden & food waste - apparently it is OK to put the waste food cooked or raw direct in to the bin - unfortunately we are on a two week cycle for these collections. From a hygiene/smell aspect I can't bring myself to do this particularly with pet food which goes off very quickly and smells dreadful which I am sure will attract flies/wasps, etc., and cause problems with maggots. These bags are ideal as they are just the right size for a small kitchen, keep the food contained in the wheelie bin and absorb moisture. I would heartily recommend them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slippers Ever - 5 Star Plus, 20 Mar. 2013
I bought these slippers in grey to use at Christmas when visiting relatives. In the New Year I had to go in to hospital and have been on crutches ever since. These have been constantly used, indoors & outdoors on shopping trips and hospital visits and are still in good condition three months later. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Offered by Heritage Pet Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Claws Out On A Perfect Post, 30 Dec. 2012
Within twenty minutes of putting this item together (having removed the blue plastic safety cap - eventually) my cat suddenly started using it and as he is a large cat this is purrfect for him - he is getting a good full stretch and the sisal is thick enough to get his claws working. It seems to be a sturdy product and is so much bigger and better than the previous one. Would highly recommend!

Tamarind & Saffron: Favourite Recipes from the Middle East (Penguin Cookery Library)
by Claudia Roden

5.0 out of 5 stars Middle Eastern Luxury, 19 July 2012
What a great recipe book - inspired me to buy more spices (and even more spicejars to keep them in) Fantastic recipes that evoke memories of holidays to Egypt and North Africa.