ARRAY(0xadfc5354)

Source Naturals Magnesium Malate, 1250Mg, 180 Tablets
Offered by Body Masters
Price: 11.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Some Advice - Please Check For Yourselves, 19 Nov 2013
The benefits of Manganese cannot be stated more clearly. However, ALL of the dosage advice I have been able to find online states that prolonged use of more than 2-3mg per day can actually produce tremor like symptoms similar to Parkinsosn's disease. Having discovered this advice repeatedly on the first three pages of search results, I felt it was important to post this message. Those neuropathy symptoms once you start to experience them, are irreversible. It is believed that the reason for this is that the Manganese interferes with the Dopamine receptors in the brain, altering or damaging them permanently.

I cannot stress enough that anyone taking this supplement and with this dose, should do so ONLY under medical supervision, and after consulting a Doctor if they plan to take this dosage long term.

I myself am very happy with other Source Naturals products I have bought. I did also buy this product last week to help heal some torn ligaments, as Manganese, Silica and Copper form a major constituent of cartilage. Do your own research folks. I'm just telling you what I found.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 11:20 AM GMT

Nelsons Clikpak Arnica 6c
Nelsons Clikpak Arnica 6c
Price: 3.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Impractical Packaging - The Medicine is Fine, 30 Oct 2013
My Father was a great homeopath for several years and bought Nelsons products often. Unfortunately I think they are missing the point. Elderly people who can't use their hands very well, will have extreme difficulty in using these "dispensers" I tried for half an hour to get the simple thing to line up and allow one tiny pill out at a time. It didn't happen, so finally I gave up and opened it from the bottom and transferred the four bottles I'd bought into a brand new clean container.

I also have to think that if the fancy unnecessary packaging weren't used rather than the simple plain glass bottle that I've seen Nelsons use in their shop in London for so many years before, that you would get twice as much product for the same money!

The product is fine, poor packaging gets a poor score!

The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly (New ... & PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs,)
by David Meerman Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 11 July 2010
Beleive me, I've read a lot of books over the last three years on how to run an internet company, how to market one and what to sell etc etc. However, this book hits the naail on the head as far as marketing and PR goes. Please do yourself a favour and buy it, it will be a constant guide for you to refer to time and again. It is so well written and so concise. I have a habit of reading books with a pencil in my hand so I can put a star next to anything important and useful and really found sooo much in this bok to highlight. Consider it an investment which will be there at ten o'clock at night when you have a question, consider it your personal consultant at a tiny fraction o the cost, but buy it.