Profile for superalberto > Reviews

Content by superalberto

superalberto (rome, italy)

Motorcycle Maintenance Techbook (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
Motorcycle Maintenance Techbook (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Keith Weighill

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 15 Oct. 2013
well written and illustrated.. my bike really deserves a book like this. The best book I have found so far. Thanks

Motorcycle Electrical Techbook
Motorcycle Electrical Techbook
by Tony Tranter

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 15 Oct. 2013

Ford Focus Petrol and Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 2001 to 2005 (Service & repair manuals)
by Martynn Randall

5.0 out of 5 stars for my automobile, 15 Oct. 2013
well written and illustrated.. my car really deserves a book like this. The best book I have found so far. Thanks

Motorcycle Basics Techbook (Haynes Techbooks)
Motorcycle Basics Techbook (Haynes Techbooks)
by Matthew Coombs

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed something like this, 15 Oct. 2013

Motorcycle Electrical Systems: Troubleshooting and Repair (Motorbooks Workshop): Troubleshooting and Repair (Motorbooks Workshop): Troubleshooting and Repair (Motorbooks Workshop)
by Tracey Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a wonderful book, 15 Oct. 2013

How to Restore Your Motorcycle (Motorbooks Workshop)
How to Restore Your Motorcycle (Motorbooks Workshop)
by Mark Zimmerman

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 15 Oct. 2013

Motorcycle Fuel Systems TechBook (Haynes Techbooks)
Motorcycle Fuel Systems TechBook (Haynes Techbooks)
by John Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 15 Oct. 2013
well written and illustrated.. my bike really deserve a book like this. The best book I have already found. Thanks

Honda VTR1000F (FireStorm, Super Hawk) and XL1000V Varadero) Service and Repair Manual: 1997 to 2008 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Matthew Coombs