Profile for Chestnut Lass > Reviews

VERRUGON COMPLETE 6G
VERRUGON COMPLETE 6G
Offered by Your247Chemist

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this product yet, 8 Feb. 2015
I'm possibly writing this review too soon as it seems to be killing all the skin around the verruca, but hasn't actually had much impact on the verruca yet. I may be expecting too much, too soon, so I may come back to this review again in a few weeks with an update.

Food and Exercise Daily Diary
Food and Exercise Daily Diary
by Weight Loss Resource
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 8 Feb. 2015
This is a very helpful little book and I found that writing everything down in terms of calories consumed, helped to keep control of my eating. So I would definitely recommend it as I lost 20lb whilst using it. It's also small enough to carry around in your handbag too. So no cheating!! This is the second one I've bought to get myself back into it again as I filled up the first one and then slightly slipped back into old ways again.

Ladies Fleece and Faux Fur Cuff warm thermal gloves (Black)
Ladies Fleece and Faux Fur Cuff warm thermal gloves (Black)
Offered by SatsumaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gloves, 8 Feb. 2015
These gloves certainly weren't the cheapest out there, but they are soft, snug and lovely, so I'm very happy with my purchase.

Newtons Chiropody Sponge - BRO12133A
Newtons Chiropody Sponge - BRO12133A
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 8 Feb. 2015
I had expected good things from this item - but it just sort of disintegrated into a black sand mess when I tried to use it. Had to throw it away, so can't recommend.

SureSafe Alarms Personal Emergency Call System - Medical Alarm/Alert for Seniors/Elderly. Old Person Pendant SOS Device for Independent Living. 12 Month Warranty from an International Emergency Alarms Device Company. Plain English Instructions & UK Compliant.
Offered by SureSafe Alarms

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for, 8 Feb. 2015
Just set this up for my father. It seems to be a very good product and we were impressed to find out that when a nominated number is called and the recipient answers, they then press any number key to acknowledge - then the recipient is automatically connected on loudspeaker on the main console, so if the elderly person is on the floor, they can have a conversation via the loudspeaker system - assuming they are within shouting distance. This has given my father great comfort in knowing he can get hold of us at any time - so a great purchase which we are very pleased with.

VERO MODA Women's Skinny Fit Jeans - Black - Schwarz (BLACK) - 38W/33L (Brand size: 26/32)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 8 Feb. 2015
Baffled by their sizing chart on here - and consequently ended up with jeans far too small. I think the quality is probably fine, but they need to sort out their sizing.

Stunning Plain Pashmina Shawl Scarf Wrap 9 Colours New - Red
Stunning Plain Pashmina Shawl Scarf Wrap 9 Colours New - Red
Offered by Kuldip LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 8 Feb. 2015
Nice pashmina in an orangey red colour.

Fixodent Dual Power Denture Adhesive Cream 2 x 35 ml
Fixodent Dual Power Denture Adhesive Cream 2 x 35 ml
Offered by KrystalDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fixer, 8 Feb. 2015
One of the better ones out there. Difficult to find any denture adhesive that works brilliantly, lasts more than a couple of hours, and doesn't give you a gunky feel on your lips. Why does everything you eat contain raspberry pips??

Anyway, this is probably one of the better ones, so I do recommend it. However, I'd recommend keeping your own teeth as long as you possibly can - dentures are nowhere near as convenient!!

Timberland Nellie Waterproof, Women's Biker Boots, Black, 7 UK
Timberland Nellie Waterproof, Women's Biker Boots, Black, 7 UK
Offered by Lifestyle Schuhe
Price: Click here to see our price

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small boots, 8 Feb. 2015
I would have loved these boots - if they had fitted. Too small and narrow to get on. Choose at least 2 sizes bigger to have a chance of getting your feet inside. Had to send back for this reason. Would have loved them if they'd fitted though.

The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary, Fifth Edition
The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary, Fifth Edition
by Merriam-Webster

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accompaniment to the game..., 8 Feb. 2015
This is a great book to have alongside when playing Scrabble. I've given it 4 stars rather than 5 as there are some words missing, i.e.' Qin' and some other two letter words that appear in different versions of scrabble dictionaries.

Still great to have though if you play Scrabble the way we do. I'd also recommend the official Scrabble timer as well - it keeps the game moving along nicely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8