Profile for KC > Reviews

Content by KC

KC

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Offered by SkynetShopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ipad. Charger flimsy., 5 Mar. 2014
The ipad mini is fantastic. The only issue I have is the charger. The part that plugs into the ipad itself is very small & flimsy...I have had one break already & have only had the ipad for around a month. Not impressed with that.

Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 125 x 150 Cm
Dreamscene Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 125 x 150 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, plush and fluffy!, 29 Dec. 2013
Really lovely throw and I love the deep cherry red colour. Purchased two for our cats and they love them. Well worth the money.

Big Bang Theory - stone paper scissors lizard spock T-Shirt Black/Silver, L
Big Bang Theory - stone paper scissors lizard spock T-Shirt Black/Silver, L
Offered by TOUCHLINES

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 29 Dec. 2012
This t-shirt is great. The cotton quite thick & very good quality. Has also washed very well with no shrinkage.
I bought this as a present for some who was very pleased with it.
Highly recommended.

New Pack of 20 Reusable Plastic Ice Cubes - Washable - Perfect for Drinks & Cool Bags
Offered by Charles Morgan London

3.0 out of 5 stars Red and Green flashing ice cubes, 6 Dec. 2012
I ordered these LED ice cubes thinking that as in the picture they would be 4 different coloured cubes. They weren't. I ordered 16 cubes in total, of which two do not work at all and 7 are red and 7 are green...not multicoloured as advertised. Saying that, the cubes themselves look good. I'm just a bit disappointed.
Since placing my first review, the sellers of this product have been in touch with me to offer to resolve any problems with the order. I've got to say they have been very helpful offering to replace the items that are faulty, without the need to return the original items. Very impressed with their customer service.