Profile for Gail C > Reviews

Content by Gail C

Gail C

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Car Seat Belt Support shoulder Strap Adjusters Clips Height Adjustor CLIP - no more digging into neck
Offered by L P S

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit peeved, 26 Dec 2013
This was a replacement for the one my husband left on the seat belt when he sold our car! It arrived really, really quickly. The problem was that the emails said the courier would require a signature but didn't detail which parcel they would be delivering. I thought it must be my mother in law's rather large present and so stayed in to sign. However, it was this tiny little parcel which was pushed through the letter box without even a ring on the doorbell!
The product itself should do the job of keeping the seatbelt off of my neck and save me having to hold it off manually. Invaluable.

Jamie Oliver Cheeky Monkey Children's Porcelain Mug (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Sands Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the day!, 26 Dec 2013
We bought one of these for our little grandson who loves everything to do with monkeys. It was a late replacement for one we bought locally which turned out to have the wrong cup in the tin and they didn't have another one to replace it with. He loves it and it's just perfect for him size wise and weight wise (he's six years old).

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Chrome Red (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Chrome Red (Xbox 360)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandson, 26 Dec 2013
Apparently my grandson has always wanted a chrome controller and so this was the perfect choice for Christmas from his wish list. He says it brilliant so I can't say any more than that really!

Claudius The God :
Claudius The God :
by Robert Graves

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Claudius The God : (Paperback)
In my opinion this was not in 'very good' condition as described because it was clearly well thumbed but my daughter has wanted a copy of this for some time so she's happy.

Rexel V412 4 Hole Punch Black 30 Sheet Capacity and Jam-Free Mechanism
Rexel V412 4 Hole Punch Black 30 Sheet Capacity and Jam-Free Mechanism

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 26 Dec 2013
My grandson decorated a file for me to put some of my paperwork in but unfortunately I didn't have a four hole punch to enable me to use it. This has solved the problem and now everyone is happy!

SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag Pink SS01002 Large
SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag Pink SS01002 Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter, 26 Dec 2013
My daughter was upset when she saw her Christmas present from her husband and it was 'handbag shaped'! Having already bought all of her presents already, I couldn't stretch to the real thing but she was thrilled with this 'best fit'.

Triton Showers Martinique 10.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Showers Martinique 10.5kW Electric Shower

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 9 Jun 2013
Bought this to replace an older model that was fitted when we first moved into this place ten years ago. Took advice from our plumber who suggested getting an updated model to save having to do any new fixtures as he felt this was as good as it gets for the money.
It's in my hubby's bathroom and he is very happy with it although he says the buttons could have been designed better because they are in an odd order and although they work fine, they don't depress a lot or click, so you're not sure that you've pushed them enough.

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandson!, 9 Jun 2013
This was a present for our eldest grandson who has a long journey to and from school every day. His Mum wanted him to have something small and not too expensive (in case it got lost) and this fits the bill perfectly.
When I was going to do this review, I asked him whether he had anything that he wanted me to put in it and I got the typical teenage response of a shoulder shrug and then after a moment of thought, as he left the room, he said, 'It's good. Just right. Does everything I want. I love it'.....................and then he popped he head back round the door and added 'Thank you.'
Can't say anymore really!

Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Navy 11033-410-006 6 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Navy 11033-410-006 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Rubber flip flops, 9 Feb 2013
I bought these to replace a pair that finally gave up the ghost last summer. My daughter bought me that pair in Walmart while we were in Florida for the equivalent of £2 because I'd always found flip flops too uncomfortable between my toes and she thought (quite rightly) that I might be able to tolerate the rubber toe thong. So I needed to replace these old favourites and plumped for these. Although they are not exactly the same material, they are comfortable (although they haven't been road tested for too long as it's too cold to be bare footed for too long!) and I believe they will serve me well. Somehow I doubt that they'll work out as good value as my Walmart pair (they'd have to last about 20 years) but I'm happy with them which is all that matters.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Desk calendar, 9 Feb 2013
It's not easy to find this style of calendar with scenes on it, as most of them are plain and practical. My mother-in-law has a calendar in every room and the living room one has to go on the television table, not be too big and be decorative. It is getting increasingly hard to find something that fits the bill but it doesn't prove as hard as trying to get her to change her ways!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4