Profile for Curtis Elliott > Reviews

Smiffy'S Santa Face Kini
Smiffy'S Santa Face Kini
Offered by FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laugh., 27 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Smiffy'S Santa Face Kini (Toy)
I bought this for my boss as he was my secret santa for my work christmas party, everyone found it funny when he opened it and even funnier when everyone was trying it on. A really great laugh for everyone as it fits most people! Very happy with this buy.

Gold Plectrum Holder and 10 guitar Plectrums
Gold Plectrum Holder and 10 guitar Plectrums

3.0 out of 5 stars Good picks but where's my golden pick holder?, 27 Jan. 2012
For just under £3 I thought I have gotten a real bargin here. I'm forever loosing my picks and the few that I had remaining had become very slippery after long periods of sweaty palms and fingers wearing away the more "grippy" outer layer.
When these picks arrived I was a bit shocked to find that instead of a golden pick holder with 10 multicoloured picks I recieved a small bag with 18 glow in the dark green picks and no holder. I've managed to loose 4 in the last week alone, great I've got another 14 left but at that rate I'll be buying a new set every month, something that I feel could have been avoided if I had actually recieved my holder!
As far as the pick quality goes I'm actually very pleased, just the right thickness for me (0.88mm) much better grip that the last more "glossy" set of picks I bought and I can always find them in the dark, but it's just let down by the fact that I didn't recieve the product I ordered!