Profile for Gabrielle B > Reviews

Content by Gabrielle B

Gabrielle B

Combo 3PC PVC ADULTS Fins Mask and Snorkel Snorkelling set by Two Bare Feet (PINK, SM)
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and excellent value for money, 12 July 2014
Excellent value for money and very quick delivery.The mask, snorkel and flipper sets are really good quality and so reasonably priced.I bought a set for myself, my husband and our nephew-cant wait to give them to him now. Will be recommending Mikes diving to family and friends.

Spiral Tarot Deck
Spiral Tarot Deck
by Kay Steventon
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, so easy to use, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
These cards are so beautiful. These were my first set of tarot cards and I find them so easy to use, the artwork is just lovely

Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards
Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, as always from Doreen Virtue, 5 Feb. 2014
I alreadg have some of Doreen Virtues other cards and these are just beautiful. I lost my mother last year and when I asked and used these cards the responses have been really comforting and just like the things she would say to me

30Kg Extendable Dog Lead (8 metre)
30Kg Extendable Dog Lead (8 metre)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, broke on 1st use!, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 30Kg Extendable Dog Lead (8 metre)
Terrible product! Broke on the first use and once my dog had pulled it out on full it wouldn't go back in. Cheap and nasty dog lead

Silverline 676532 Log Bomb 165mm
Silverline 676532 Log Bomb 165mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, would definitely recommend, 5 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my father in law for Christmas and he loved it! Said it was excellent and just right for the job. Thank you

Half Choker Check Chain & Nylon Dog Collar Training 4 Sizes Correction (Extra Large)
Offered by theonestoppetshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, awful company do not use!, 5 Feb. 2014
Collar was poorly made and cheap looking! I followed the product description and ordered a collar suitable for my dogs weight. I went by this rather than the neck size as obviously it is more important that the collar could hold my dogs weight, I didn't want it breaking on a walk.

I contacted the seller about this and they were rude and unhelpful saying that I would have to pay for the return costs for a refund. I was not happy about this as it was due to their error in the product description that caused me to buy the wrong one anyway.

I looked on ebay and there is a fair bit of negative feedback there saying people have returned items and been refused refunds with this company saying they never received them.

I have therefore decided not to waste any more money on this company and am writing this review in the hope that others don't either.

A very rude company who for the sake of a few pounds were not willing to provide good customer service.