Profile for leah AKA global leah > Reviews

Content by leah AKA globa...

leah AKA global leah "This is me, get used to it!" (Doncaster, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Koala Damage-free Tablet Wall Mount Dock by Dockem (Black Version)
Koala Damage-free Tablet Wall Mount Dock by Dockem (Black Version)
Offered by Dockem EU

5.0 out of 5 stars harder than it looked, 17 Nov. 2014
item came well packed and so easy to installed, even though I did end up putting screws on, but it was easy to drill the hole without it breaking, so well pleased with the item.

SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Tablet Case - G-HUB PropUp Stand - BLACK Case with built-in Auto Standby function (Wake / Sleep functionality) Cover also includes Magnetic Lid , integrated Hand Strap , Plus BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus) for SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 8.0 (aka: Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi / Tab 3 8.0 3G / Tab 3 8.0 LTE / Tab3 8.0 T3100) 2013 release 8 inch Model
Offered by G-Hub

Blackspur BB-DS154 Disposable Shoe Cover Set
Blackspur BB-DS154 Disposable Shoe Cover Set
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my shoes clean, 17 Oct. 2013
I have bought from this seller in the past, and I cannot say anything bad about them, the covers nor the seller, dispatch time was fast, and the shoe covers aren't thin, so it doesn't rip like I thought they would, the kept my shoes clean and dry throughout what I needed to do, so I am well pleased with them.

Glow LED Light Water Faucet Tap Automatic 7 Colors Change By BuyinCoins
Glow LED Light Water Faucet Tap Automatic 7 Colors Change By BuyinCoins
Offered by factory-advisor

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco lights!, 17 Oct. 2013
I bought this because I just wanted something different, but it was more than just the flashing lights as you put the tap on. It has stopped the splashing that was on my tap and it is so easy to fit, if you're looking for something different and has a splashy tap, I would definately recommend this, even just to stop it from splashing!

Global Gizmos Illumini 6 Inch Magic Plasma Ball with Sound and Touch Activiation
Offered by vfm-allsorts

5.0 out of 5 stars it's electrifying!, 17 Oct. 2013
I had picked this item because it's something that my partner had always wanted, Tried it out and it works a treat, he will be very pleased when he gets it for Xmas!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it looks like, 17 Oct. 2013
Although the legs were a little too long, I can't complain about it otherwise, the material is very good and I'm well pleased with it... or at least my partner does, as he's the one that I got it for.

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000 / GT-N8010) Black Luxury Flip Stand Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Folio Pouch with Touch Stylus Loop Holder Design, includes FREE Bonus Gift: High Quality Screen Protector (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 19 Jun. 2013
Absolutely love this, it is sturdy, and holds the note just in the right position. as well as the stylus.

FoneM8® - Air Vent Car Holder For Samsung Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, S4, S4, S4 Mini Works With Or Without Case
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars It holds the phone in place, 6 Mar. 2013
I didn't want to buy those phone holders that sticks on the windscreen because I find they are more than distracting, so I bought this type, it looks flimsy, but it really does do its job, the clips at the back clips on the air vent and probably works too well by not able to remove it, which is a good thing as even the windscreen ones do have he tendensy of falling off at times, and that is never a good thing if you're driving

I have bought this item before from Ebay, but sadly I left it in the other car, so had to get a replacement, but still don't have any complaint about the item at all.

In Car Charger - Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S3, SIII Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy HD, i9000, Wave, Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Nexus
Offered by e4deal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says on the tin, 6 Mar. 2013
As a car charger, this fits just fine, as I do use my phone quite often whilst on road (to use the satnav) it charges constantly, even when your phone is in use, so you don't lose "power" just because you're using it, it continues to charge, which some charger will not do so.

Seller was very quick with the delivery, as my partner needed one as well, I bought 2 and both got sent to different addresses, and both arrived the same day.

Daffodil HPC300 - Digital Medical Thermometer - Accurate and Mercury Free Fever Measurement

5.0 out of 5 stars thermometer at its best!, 6 Mar. 2013
I originally bought this as a replacement of the one that I had, as I did only need a cheap but cheerful one, I thought this would be just ideal, I was absolutely astound at what it does, as not only it takes your temperture, it also has a memory of what it was the last time you used it, really handy when you forget whether it was too high or not the first time you use it.

I would definately recommend this item to anybody who just need it to check when you have a tempreture, as for the seller, absolutely fantastic, it came well within the estimated date, and well packed... the only disappointment was that the packaging was very large, for such a small item (the box was nearly a shoe box size) but other than than, I have no gripes with the seller at all!

Page: 1 | 2