Profile for Cynthia > Reviews

Content by Cynthia

Cynthia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Snug Rubber Dog Balls - Tennis Ball Size - Tough, Durable, Virtually Indestructible - Extra Bouncy (3 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 2 May 2016
I bought these because I was getting through a tennis ball a day with my dog. He's very boisterous and loves playing with balls. Unfortunately he also loves crushing and biting them. These are very resilient and so far have withstood a lot of abuse from him. They fit an ordinary ball thrower and because of the slightly extra weight they travel further than a tennis ball giving my dog a better workout. They also bounce really well. I bought a pack of three but my dog hasn't even managed to destroy one ball yet which is amazing. I'm extremely pleased with them and definitely recommend them, especially if your dog bites his way through balls at a great rate of knots.

Windchill (Detective Scott Cullen Mysteries Book 6)
Windchill (Detective Scott Cullen Mysteries Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars This series just gets better and better, 2 May 2016
I've thoroughly enjoyed all the Scott Cullen novels and this one is no exception. Ed James keeps getting better and better. Definitely worth reading.

Hands Free Wristband Torch - Night work, Camping, Cycling, Dog walking, Outdoor Activities Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 2 Jan. 2016
What a brilliant little tool. I bought this for walking the dogs at night and picking up their pooh. It certainly does the job as the light it gives off is surprisingly good for a small torch. Positioned on your wrist means it doesn't get in the way and is perfectly positioned for seeing what you are doing. It's so good I even use it for work - handy for night delivery work and in the back of the lorry. Much better than a head torch - more comfortable and you don't dazzle the person you are talking to!

Aromo 'BOOST' - ESE Coffee Pods 44mm - Premium Espresso Pods - 100 Pk
Aromo 'BOOST' - ESE Coffee Pods 44mm - Premium Espresso Pods - 100 Pk
Offered by PureGusto

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for an ESE pod but ..., 19 Dec. 2015
As far as ese pods go this is one of the better ones. If you are looking for freshly ground espresso quality coffee you will be disappointed as the coffee has an unpleasant bitterness which I don't find in my 'proper' coffee. However, if you are a cappuccino drinker then you will be delighted as the flavour of the coffee don't swamped by the milk and the bitterness actually complements the milkiness. So, if you are an espresso/Americano drinker you will be disappointed. However, if you are a cappuccino/latte drinker you'll be pleased you bought them. I use these occasionally but mainly for my husband's use as he is a cappuccino drinker and also cannot be bothered with the fuss of grinding the beans and cleaning the machine after use. For him they are ideal, especially when getting ready for work in the early hours. As for me, I'll stick to grinding my beans.

Womens Ladies Coolers Micro Suede Fluffy Fur Mules Slippers NAVY SIZE 7
Womens Ladies Coolers Micro Suede Fluffy Fur Mules Slippers NAVY SIZE 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and comfortable, 9 Dec. 2015
Comfortable and cosy. Nice fit. Have had Coolers before so expected a good quality slipper and, of course, I wasn't disappointed. Highly recommended.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased we bought this, 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
So pleased we bought this as it's a great supplement to our sky subscription. We are Amazon Prime customers so it made sense to take advantage of all it had to offer. It's very easy to set up and use and there is an amazing choice of Prime tv and films to choose from. I particularly love the wide selection of Prime music playliists. There's something for everyone. If you're not an Amazon Prime customer you'll be disappointed so I would only recommend this to those who already subscribe to the service or are likely to do so in the future. However, you can get a 1 month Prime free trial of you want to try it out. Anyone who is locked into the Amazon experience will love this addition to the Amazon family.

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this app, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
I love this app. I find it more reliable and accurate than the other weather apps. The layout makes it easy to see all the information you need and the graphics aren't over the top like some apps on the market. Overall a nice simple design which is easy on the eye, easy to use and easy to set up. If I had to criticise the app I would say it would be nice for the maps and video page to feature the Uk for their British users - a minor point ( but it it would be the icing on what is a delicious cake).

Extra Select Natural Dried Chicken Feet
Extra Select Natural Dried Chicken Feet

1.0 out of 5 stars Buying these was a big mistake, 5 Oct. 2015
Buying these was a big mistake as the dogs (I have 3) wouldn't touch them. They smelt very unpleasant, not in the slightest bit chickeny. In the end I gave them to a friend who also has 3 dogs and they won't touch them either. My dogs aren't fussy eaters and they normally love their treats but these were definitely a big no-no. I don't recommend them at all.

Cow Ears For Dogs 50 pack
Cow Ears For Dogs 50 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value. Variety of sizes in the box which ..., 5 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Cow Ears For Dogs 50 pack (Misc.)
Excellent value. Variety of sizes in the box which is ideal as I have 2 lurchers and a dachshund. The dogs love them and they sit and chew on them for ages. Last much longer than pig ears and not as greasy. I would definitely recommend.

Neptun Mackerel Fillets in Golden Oil 170 g (Pack of 10)
Neptun Mackerel Fillets in Golden Oil 170 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, 5 Oct. 2015
I bought this fish on subscribe and save as a useful stock cupboard item and for the dogs and cats as a nourishing treat. It's turned out to be an excellent all rounder and popular. I wish I'd come across this before as I notice it is now out of stock and further supplies aren't guaranteed. Good quality and very reasonably priced. Hope you continue to stock it Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4