Profile for Shazstar > Reviews

Content by Shazstar

Shazstar

VonHaus Basics Cantilever Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt for 13 - 24-Inch LCD Flat Panel TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Device, 9 May 2014
After many years, this device is working well with no loose screws. Its very flexible and is ideal for small rooms where you want to push your tv back against the wall.

Bluetooth 2.1 Wireless Stereo Headphones/Headset with Noise Cancellation use with Ipad/iphone/Mobile/MP3/Laptop etc
Offered by COOLEAD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great of the price, 9 May 2014
I use these in the gym everyday two days. Battery life is good, sounds is above average. You could use these as your commuting pair howevere they do leak a lot of sound out. Controls are decent. Very comfortable and leather look earpads are still pristine even after all the cycling, sweat etc..

Kids use them when watching tv with Bluetooth sender. Buy theses and spend around £15 on a Bluetooth audio transmitter (with a 3.5mm headphone lead) everything in your house then becomes wireless with pretty good sound.

Aqua Optima SWP336 60-day Water Filter,6 pack - 1 year's supply
Aqua Optima SWP336 60-day Water Filter,6 pack - 1 year's supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the stores, 9 May 2014
Much cheaper than the stores and even wiith the filter indicator flashing, the taste was still good.

I will replenish when they run out...

PhD Diet Whey Chocolate Orange 1 kg
PhD Diet Whey Chocolate Orange 1 kg
Offered by Colossol Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste good, 9 May 2014
Not a bad shake. PHD is better in my opinion because of the taste. The bits dissolve and the taste is good.

I would be happy to move back to this shake again

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Clear Goggle - Lime/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Clear Goggle - Lime/Clear Lens
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Son doesnt stop swimming, 9 May 2014
My 8 year old son used to constantly stop swimming whilst I was trying to encourage him to swim lengths. Now hes up and down until hes completely knackered. They don't leak and do not put pressure on the eye. Im surprised they are not so popular. I have been using these (the adult versions) for nearly 10 years and could not go back to the old style..

Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth Wireless Handset with NFC Connectivity - Black
Sony SBH52 Smart Bluetooth Wireless Handset with NFC Connectivity - Black
Offered by Directory UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device (A handset, a hands free for the car, dual sim type usage, works with viber), 9 May 2014
This is one of my favourite gadgets. I have two phones (one for work and personal and I don't like holding both (especially as ones a phablet) in my suit.

The handset rings, I can see whos calling, texted me, emailed me, calendar appointment etc.

I can select music fwd, rvse, volume up and down. You cannot however select through playlists, genres etc, but you can select the genre, album, playlist of your choice on the phone(s) and then control though the sbh52.

The reason I have the device 4 not 5 stars, is the lack of functionality for apple and blackberry devices. I used to use an ipod touch and blackberry and the device did not notify my of calendar appointments, missed calls, texts etc as there was no sw available - perhaps something for the ios and blackberry developers to come up with.

If im in a hire car I clip the device to my screen visor and I have a hands free, if the phones are upstairs charging I keep the handset with me.

Great device with few flaws. Buy this gadget if you like wireless controls of your music using your own quality headphones, sick of holding two phones, want to be a gadget geek and like me just want to keep up with the times ;)

Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
Offered by RUGELEY GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) (Video Game)
Good improvement on the last version

Realistic driving and lots of tracks..

If you like racing simultaions and not arcade style, buy this.

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads (Packaging May Vary) - 8 Counts

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent item, 9 May 2014
They arrived quicklu and appear to be original

They have 4 different coloured rings (x 2) so great for familes of 4 or 5 (use no ring for the 5th family member)

They seem strong after 6 weeks of using them.

I brush hard and they have not frayed much

Aqua Sphere Seal XP Tinted Goggles - Black/White
Aqua Sphere Seal XP Tinted Goggles - Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought my third pair, 9 May 2014
I have the white and blue version. I moved over to these around 9 years ago. The fit is much more comfortable, no pressure on the eyes and they do not mist up (when using them in the swimming pool) My last pair broke yesterday after 3.5 years of using them in the sea, swimming pools etc. The only reason I replaced them is I broke the strap and its nearly £10 to replace them with another aqua sphere strap. The first pair I left behind by accident in the pool many years ago.

I'm not a speed swimmer but I do lots of lengths and I don't think these goggles have the worst aerodynamics.

I rarely take them off when swimming as they are so comfortable.

My ones did start to mist up over the past few months and the clear plastic has discoloured but this could be something to do with wearing them in the sea water so much, keeping them in a bag whilst they are moist. For 3 years plus they have done really well. My son now uses them and are much more comfortable for him (he has the junior size)

If you are sick off the strain on your eyes with normal goggles, and are not buying these to compete in the Olympics, please buy these. They make swimming so much better.

Bose ® SoundDock ® Portable Digital Music System
Bose ® SoundDock ® Portable Digital Music System

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound for the size (Owned for 2 years plus), 25 Mar. 2012
I first heard the sound at Bose in bluewater and for months refused to pay £350 for an ipod dock. After months of testing out other systems (most of which were mains powered) i realised that this is the one I had to buy,

The bose sounds superb inside and outside. Works best when you position it againt a wall for a complete immersive experience.

Not a complaint but more of a suggestion. would have been good to have bluetooth, usb playback but i have found a way around this by buying a 2nd hand uplay ipod adaptor on ebay, so now all my playlists on youtube and music on my android phone can be heard in perfect clarity

The Bluetooth version of the dock - Soundlink is good but doesnt pack the same power.

If you want a device you can use on the beach, in the garden and in the house, this is one.

Everytime I take this to the beach (its covered in a small towel and people are walking past trying to work out where the sound is coming from

My best gadget so far (And i have many) and have been using it for more than 2 years....