Profile for Seannie > Reviews

Content by Seannie

Seannie

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 10 May 2013
After months of pondering I finally took the plunge and bought myself one of these along with a few other Meguiars products (ultimate polish, clay bar etc) along with the appropriate pads. I can safely say it is well worth the money, after using an old fashioned polisher for the past few years and never being too impressed with the results once again Meguiars has shone through! So far I have tried it on a 14 year old burgundy coloured MGF and a 1 year old Metallic Black BMW Z4. The MG now looks a totally different car after just a couple of hours work using only the slower speeds whilst I build my confidence with the machine (very easy to use by the way) and the Z4 looked better than showroom condition with all swirling removed and leaving a deep glossy shine. Fantastic product by a fantastic brand!

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPad Mini 1, 2 & 3 (2012, 2013, 2014) - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Company!, 22 Nov 2012
At first I was rather apprehensive about spending a bit more than I planned but wanted a quality item as I have tried other cheaper screen protectors before and have never been happy with them. Item arrived sooner than expected, complimentarily sent first class which was a great bonus. Unfortunaly due to me being a perfectionist the first protector went into the bin due to not being lined up to my standards, however the second went on perfectly with no bubbles or bits of dust underneath! The screen protector is very clear and barely noticeable once applied so very happy and just hoping it stands the test of time. Great product and even better service so a very happy customer and will buy from them again!

Sony VAIO Carrying Pouch for 16.4/17 inch Notebooks
Sony VAIO Carrying Pouch for 16.4/17 inch Notebooks

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good but not much protection!, 4 May 2012
The product looks nice and feels ok however as others have said it does not offer much protection for your expensive Sony Laptop. For use in and around the house it seems not bad but I wouldn't recommend you take the laptop out the house in this case so my advice would be to spend a little more and get a bigger case with more protection.