Profile for Suzannah > Reviews

Content by Suzannah

Suzannah

Yellow Book 2014, The: The National Gardens Scheme
Yellow Book 2014, The: The National Gardens Scheme
by The National Gardens Scheme (NGS)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Yellow Book, 14 Mar 2014
is an annual purchase for me. I love looking at people's gardens and getting ideas for mine. Its informative and when I have spare days I always check the Yellow book to see if there are any gardens open to visit. I totally recommend it to anyone interested in gardens.

Jack Murphy Cotswold Ladies Waterproof Jacket (Olive 10)
Jack Murphy Cotswold Ladies Waterproof Jacket (Olive 10)
Offered by Trekwear

4.0 out of 5 stars I was quite impressed, 14 Mar 2014
When I ordered the jacket I was worried that it might not be quite what it seemed. However on receipt it turned out to be better than I thought. It is completely waterproof and very well made and the short length is ideal for me, being a petite lady. I bought a size 10 but could have got away with an 8. However there is plenty of room underneath for layers. I bought it at a time when I thought the rain was never going to stop. However I have yet to wear it as it hasn't rained since I bought it! Its become my insurance policy. As it is a classic style I will be able to wear it for years to come.

Kitchen Craft 24 cm Home Made Traditional Stoneware Mixing Bowl
Kitchen Craft 24 cm Home Made Traditional Stoneware Mixing Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bowl, 28 Jan 2014
I wanted a traditional mixing bowl and this fulfills the brief. The price is good and considerably cheaper than others on the market. It reminds me of one my mother had many years ago. Would recommend.

JETech® Diamond 2 Serial iPad Mini II with Retina Display (Fits Both iPad Mini 1 and 2) - iPad Mini Leather Case Smart Cover for Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini II with Retina Display (2nd Generation) - Latest Version for All iPad Mini Models with Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature and Built-in Multi-Angle Stand (Silver-Yellow)
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 28 Jan 2014
After researching covers for my mini ipad I decided to purchase the JETech Diamond 2. I am more than happy with it. The silver colour edged with yellow is very stylish and I like the fact that when you open and close it the ipad is switched on and off. I would recommend this cover

Louie Louie The Best Of The Kingsmen
Louie Louie The Best Of The Kingsmen

5.0 out of 5 stars Louie dob 31/8/12, 18 Nov 2012
When my son and daughter in law named their new son as Louie (ie and not s) I remembered the Kingsmen song Louie Louie. I had to buy it and this is now our Louie's signature song. I can imagine him walking into his 18th birthday party with this song playing and everyone singing it to him. Hope I'm around to see it!

Matthew & Son
Matthew & Son

4.0 out of 5 stars Matthew and his new son, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Matthew & Son (Audio CD)
I ordered this cd as my son Matthew and his wife have just had a new baby boy so the title seemed very apt. I loved Cat Stevens in his hey day and all the songs brought back lots of memories.

Fujifilm FinePix Z70 Premium Case - Purple
Fujifilm FinePix Z70 Premium Case - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 18 Aug 2010
I bought the purple case to house my purple Fujifilm Camera. It is neat and small and I love the front flap which closes snugly as soon as I push it. The camera and case together look very modern and cool and I'm proud to carry them around with me everywhere I go.