Profile for Suzannah > Reviews

Replacement Remote Control for TECHNIKA 15-311C 15311C
Replacement Remote Control for TECHNIKA 15-311C 15311C
Offered by The Remote Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 May 2015
Did the job perfectly and worked as soon as batteries were inserted.

Shabby Chic White Strong Wicker Storage Chest Trunk Toy Blanket Box. Medium 75x39x40cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery of the wicker chest was good and speedy, 25 Oct. 2014
Delivery of the wicker chest was good and speedy. It is to be used as a linen box and its proved ideal for that purpose and looks good as a piece of furniture. If there was a crticism it would be that on arrival it had a musty smell. However having washed the internal lining that has improved. I would recommend it for use as either a blanket box or toy box as it is an ideal size.

Thomas 32x27x10cm Large Gift Bag
Thomas 32x27x10cm Large Gift Bag
Offered by Baby Shower Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas bag was perfect and excitedly received, 10 Sept. 2014
I put my grandson's 2nd birthday presents in the large Thomas gift bag and he was so excited to see Thomas staring at him on the side of the bag. The bag was perfect and I'm sure it will be recycled for many more presents.

"Thomas the Tank Engine Gift Wrap, 2 sheets 2 tags"
"Thomas the Tank Engine Gift Wrap, 2 sheets 2 tags"
Offered by Toyshelf - IN STOCK, READY TO DISPATCH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the Tank Engine Paper was just perfect, 10 Sept. 2014
The wrapping paper was used to wrap my grandson's presents on his 2nd birthday. He adores Thomas so the paper was very warmly received. It did the job very well.

Yellow Book 2014, The: The National Gardens Scheme
Yellow Book 2014, The: The National Gardens Scheme
by The National Gardens Scheme (NGS)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Yellow Book, 14 Mar. 2014
is an annual purchase for me. I love looking at people's gardens and getting ideas for mine. Its informative and when I have spare days I always check the Yellow book to see if there are any gardens open to visit. I totally recommend it to anyone interested in gardens.

Jack Murphy Cotswold Ladies Waterproof Jacket (Olive 10)
Jack Murphy Cotswold Ladies Waterproof Jacket (Olive 10)
Offered by Trekwear

4.0 out of 5 stars I was quite impressed, 14 Mar. 2014
When I ordered the jacket I was worried that it might not be quite what it seemed. However on receipt it turned out to be better than I thought. It is completely waterproof and very well made and the short length is ideal for me, being a petite lady. I bought a size 10 but could have got away with an 8. However there is plenty of room underneath for layers. I bought it at a time when I thought the rain was never going to stop. However I have yet to wear it as it hasn't rained since I bought it! Its become my insurance policy. As it is a classic style I will be able to wear it for years to come.

Kitchen Craft 24 cm Home Made Traditional Stoneware Mixing Bowl
Kitchen Craft 24 cm Home Made Traditional Stoneware Mixing Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bowl, 28 Jan. 2014
I wanted a traditional mixing bowl and this fulfills the brief. The price is good and considerably cheaper than others on the market. It reminds me of one my mother had many years ago. Would recommend.

JETech® Diamond Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (2nd Generation) Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature and Built-in Multi-Angle Stand (iPad Mini and iPad Mini wth Retina Display, Silver-Yellow)
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 28 Jan. 2014
After researching covers for my mini ipad I decided to purchase the JETech Diamond 2. I am more than happy with it. The silver colour edged with yellow is very stylish and I like the fact that when you open and close it the ipad is switched on and off. I would recommend this cover

Louie Louie The Best Of The Kingsmen
Louie Louie The Best Of The Kingsmen

5.0 out of 5 stars Louie dob 31/8/12, 18 Nov. 2012
When my son and daughter in law named their new son as Louie (ie and not s) I remembered the Kingsmen song Louie Louie. I had to buy it and this is now our Louie's signature song. I can imagine him walking into his 18th birthday party with this song playing and everyone singing it to him. Hope I'm around to see it!

Matthew & Son
Matthew & Son

4.0 out of 5 stars Matthew and his new son, 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Matthew & Son (Audio CD)
I ordered this cd as my son Matthew and his wife have just had a new baby boy so the title seemed very apt. I loved Cat Stevens in his hey day and all the songs brought back lots of memories.

Page: 1 | 2